Melevents

Wixom, MI · Visit website

About Melevents

Melevents is a wedding planning company based in Wixom, Michigan. This wedding planner offers over 15 years of experience in planning weddings and events, specializing in all event types from small and intimate gatherings to large corporate events with over 1,000 guests. They are a culturally experienced wedding planning company that will help you to achieve your desired wedding vision within your unique budget.

Melevents offers professional wedding coordinator services that are designed to help make your wedding planning process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. They will ensure that your special day runs smoothly, whether your wedding is an intimate home gathering or a grand reception. With over 15 years of event experience, they execute both upscale and casual events with the same attention to detail and smooth planning. They also offer experience in planning cultural events including Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Jewish, Latino, and American weddings. Planning services are provided for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Services include:

• Budget analysis

S
Stefanie Carothers

Married on 10/13/2018

Melissa is amazing!!

Melissa is amazing to have for your coordinator. I am the mother of the bride and did not have to worry about a thing having Melissa run the day. Melissa has many years of experience and can handle ... Read more anything that might come her way the day of your event.

D
Dina Asfour

Married on 05/26/2018

Thank You Melissa!

Melissa is AMAZING! The wedding day is already stressful, but having Melissa made it so much better! She is so organized, honest, easy to talk to and so so sweet! She made sure everything was running ... Read more smoothly. Thank you Melissa! Couldn't have imagined how the day would have been like without you!

L
Luisana Gomez

Married on 12/10/2016

Happily Ever after Begins with Melissa

I thought I could do it myself and a couple of months before my wedding decided I needed help. I couldn’t have made a better decision than Melissa. I had a complex, detailed oriented, winter garden ... Read more wedding and she brought my vision to life. She was energetic, professional, knowledgeable, caring, quick witted, charismatic, and really organized. Her experience in event planning is honestly exceptional. Since I was doing the initial planning she was sure to get an understanding of all the details and the transition was so smooth. There is no task too big or too difficult for her and she went above and beyond everything I asked of her. All her contributions were also so perfect. Melissa was so happy and excited for me I felt like she was family. I stopped for minute at my ceremony and reception and just looked around at everything, and noticed that everything I had asked for, every detail, was there. You were the best decision of our wedding day.