Melia Nassau Beach

Nassau · View map

About Melia Nassau Beach

Meliá Nassau Beach is conveniently located just 12 minutes from Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS) and approximately 12 miles from the city center and is close to many of Nassau’s major attractions, local restaurants, cafes and shops. Meliá Nassau Beach shares the serenity of approximately 1,000 acres of beautiful Bahamian land and 1,000 foot stretch of white sand along the famous Cable Beach. Featuring mouth-watering dining experiences and alluring bars, guests will enjoy the grand adventure that is Melia.

This Spanish gem offers a journey of excitement, warmth, relaxation and comfort. Boasting picturesque island, pool and ocean views; the hotel has 694 rooms including 32 stately suites, your needs will be met as soon as you enter the Melia doors. The Level enjoy an upgraded room or suite amenities, access to a private lounge, special concierge service and other enhanced amenities; at The Level we take care of every last detail to make your stay a truly sublime experience. Enjoy exclusive spaces where our professional team will pamper you with the very best, personalized service.

Dining is a key to superb culinary experience. Seven restaurants offer sweet and savory satisfaction for every palate. Delight in Italian cuisine at Aqua, Succulent steaks at The Black Angus, beach side grill at O’Grille, Mexican cuisine at Cilantro, Japanese and Peruvian fusion at Nikkei, casual fare at Estavida Tapas Lounge and an open kitchen concept buffet at Market Place

5 Reviews for Melia Nassau Beach

5 Melia Nassau Beach Reviews

L
Leticia

Married on 11/19/2017

We had our wedding here November 2017 and it was Great! Our wedding coordinator Beverley was the best. She took care of everything we needed. The hotel staff was awesome and the food was excellent. ... Read more There was something to do every day. We definetly will be back.

R
Rylee

Married on 10/10/2015

We just returned from our destination wedding in the Bahamas. Although we didn't have our wedding on site at the Melia. All of our guests stayed there. The staff at the Melia is really beyond belief. ... Read more Every single person that we encountered went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of. We were upgraded ( without even knowing it!) to the Level.. I mean, amazing!! We had a beautiful room! Ashley helped us on the early side to finalize all of the room block details and then Lisset took over organizing all of the logistics. They were both so helpful and wonderful to work with. The food was literally the best! I had many, many guests tell me that it was the best all inclusive food they have ever had. It was so unique and you can tell they really take pride in their service and hospitality. I was able to meet the executive chef of the resort and he was so friendly and accommodating of our group. I would HIGHLY recommend staying at the Melia for pleasure, business or for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

User6067761

2+ years ago

4.7

My husband and I did not have our wedding or reception onsite, but all of our guests stayed here. We were really happy with our group coordinators. One of them even helped me find a last minute makeup ... Read more artist for my bridal party and I... and provided a table in my room the day of! They decorated our room as well when we got back from the reception which was an unexpected surprise :) the busses to town come right in front of the entrance, which is great and day of transport vehicles have a separate entrance - also nice. Two points : the rooms are kind of small and do not have any closet space which is kind of a bummer for a bride who doesn't want anyone seeing her dress. I had to hang it over my bed and keep it in the bag. They also did not room our group on the same side of the resort, which was annoying because we had to go down several times and request they switch rooms to be closer together. Check out = super slow. Check your invoice before you sign!! Ours had mistakes - they didn't take our blocked room deposit for the group off of our room, and when it was brought to their attention the manager wasn't there to fix it. We had to call our coordinator after we left to get an adjustment. The check out crew = not helpful at all!