Melina Celine Photography

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Melina Celine Photography

Melina Celine Photography is an experienced wedding photography company based in Louisville, Kentucky. Owner and photographer Melina Celine takes the time to get to know the couples to help her understand their ideas. She covers one event at a time to ensure high-quality output. Melina has been part of the wedding photography industry since 2014 and provides services throughout the local area of Louisville, though she is also willing to travel for destination wedding photo shoots.

Melina Celine Photography uses a combination of contemporary and traditional styles of photography to capture the couples and their guests’ unique individuality. She provides photographs in the form of albums, digital files, proofs, canvas, and prints. Services also include:

• Additional hours

J
Featured
Joanna

Married on 04/18/2015

Melina's photagraphy skills are professional, creative, and so polished. She's a joy to work with. My wedding was a little stressful, but Melina being there took away so much extra stress that could ... Read more have been there. I love my photos and the memories! <3

T
Tiffany

Married on 04/27/2019

Mel is a drram to work with! So much fun shooting our Engagement pics, now im excited and have full confidence in our wedding! Keeping these pics forever! Read more Mel is a drram to work with! so much fun shooting our Engagement pics, now im excited and have full confidence in our wedding! keeping these pics forever!

T
Taylor

Married on 04/13/2019

She’s amazing! Her work is beautiful and she made my fiancé feel so comfortable for it first time doing a shoot like that! She is also very funny and outgoing! I can’t wait until she does my photos ... Read more for my wedding !! She is also very reasonable and affordable