Melissa Moore Bogardus

Bessemer, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About Melissa Moore Bogardus

Melissa Bogardus is a licensed master cosmetologist located in Bessemer, Alabama. With 15 years under her belt, Melissa Bogardus is dedicated to giving you a one-of-a-kind wedding experience before you say ‘I do.’ She will take your requests, combine it with her artistic vision, and give you the wedding look you’ve always wanted. Melissa is the lead makeup artist for Alabama Weddings and has been signed with Miss USA, Miss America, and many more. Her open communication, impeccable customer service, and team of 12 experienced makeup artists will help you feel and look your most beautiful on your wedding day.

Melissa Bogardus offers consultations and trials so there are no surprises when it comes to your wedding day look. She can also offer her services to wedding parties, attendants, and family. Whether you want a dramatic transformation or natural enhancements to your everyday look, Melissa and her team are more than capable.

30 Reviews for Melissa Moore Bogardus

30 Melissa Moore Bogardus Reviews

E
Featured
Ekaterina

Married on 03/01/2014

Melissa did my make up and hair for my engagement portraits and the wedding. She was amazing! I wanted a very natural look for my engagement portrait session and was very pleased with the look Melissa ... Read more created. I also did a pre-wedding trial with her, where I showed her the picture of the make up I liked. She did a great job recreating it. We later decided I wanted a more natural look. Melissa listened, and my wedding make up and hair turned out amazing. I loved it! And received a lot of compliments. She did my bridesmaids, my mom's and mother-in-law's hair and make up as well. Everyone was very pleased! She and her assistants arrived on time and stayed on track. Everyone was ready by the time we started taking pictures. I am so glad I chose Melissa to do my make up and hair!!!

Catherine
Catherine

Married on 10/28/2018

Magic Skillz

I found Mel the week of my engagement photos and used that basically as my trial for the wedding (30 days later). She passed with flying colors! On my wedding day I’ve never felt more beautiful ... Read more version of myself than on that day! Mel is a boss lady and just takes charge making sure everything’s perfect! Kind of funny, she put in hair extensions on my wedding day and I accidentally threw them away... apparently very expensive and we’re to be returned. Just FYI...if you get them don’t throw them away 😂 Highly recommend Mel and her team!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/05/2018

Quick to response, affordable, & has a team of artisits so very flexible with scheduling, assigned artist reached out to me immediately after speaking with Mel, herself. Maggie Hodges did my makeup & ... Read more & styled my hair perfectly! Lasted all night & professional, she took into consideration sample photos of the look I wanted achieved. I live in Miami & travelled to Hoover for a wedding & was worried wouldn’t find an artist, thank you! :)