Melissa D'Aloia & Co.

East Hanover, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Melissa D'Aloia & Co.

Melissa D’Aloia & Co. is a professional hair and makeup service located in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey. Owned and operated by Melissa, Melissa D’Aloia & Co. consists of a team of trained artists and stylists. Melissa has over 10 years of beauty experience and has worked with a variety or celebrities like Nick Jonas, Kelly Ripa, and Dwayne Johnson. Melissa D’Aloia & Co.’s talented team of knowledgable stylists will make sure you walk down the aisle feeling beautiful and confident.

Melissa D’Aloia & Co., will pay attention to your unique and distinct features to ensure they enhance your natural beauty. From airbrush application to contouring to natural makeup, they can do it all. They are also skilled in a variety of hair services such as extensions, blowouts, and undos. Other services include:

• On-site services
  • Trials
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Fake lashes
  • Wedding party makeup

145 Reviews for Melissa D'Aloia & Co.

145 Melissa D'Aloia & Co. Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 08/11/2017

Was extremely pleased with Melissa D'Aloia and Co as my wedding day hair and makeup team. I was recommended them by my MOH Kelly who is one of their hairstylists and did my hair on my wedding day. She ... Read more is fantastic!! From the moment I met makeup artist Nicole at my trial I knew she was the right pick and went out of her way to make sure I was happy with my wedding day make up. Nicole and Lauren were both excellent with my and the bridesmaids makeup and Andrea did an excellent job with the bridesmaids hair. They were amazing and we were all so happy with our looks!!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 07/19/2019

Flawless work

Working with Melissa’s team was a pleasure! Melissa was responsive and helpful. Nicole was our makeup artist the day of the wedding and she was fantastic! She did make up on 6 of my bridesmaids plus ... Read more myself. She spent time on each girl to make sure our look was flawless. Never did we feel rushed for time or panicked. Nicole made sure that everyone was happy with their look and did touch ups right before we all walked down the aisle. She worked with my photographer to make sure they got the shots they wanted. I would 100% recommend Melissa’s company and her team, especially Nicole. Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Christina
Christina Rodriguez

Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful work and beautiful person!

I am so happy I choose Melissa and her team to do the hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers. Everyone came out so beautiful and working with her was so enjoyable. She is so kind, ... Read more kind, fun, and attentive which added to an overall fantastic experience! Can't thank her enough for her contribution to my special day.