Melissa DeSchamp Photography

Quincy, MA · View map

About Melissa DeSchamp Photography

Boston wedding and portrait photographer Melissa DeSchamp specializes in modern wedding and engagement photography. Melissa is located in Quincy, MA, and services Boston, Cape Cod and Newport weddings.

10 Reviews for Melissa DeSchamp Photography

10 Melissa DeSchamp Photography Reviews

User4831161

2+ years ago

She and Addy were amazing to work with. I hate having my picture taken, and Mel made me feel really comfortable. Both were patient, courteous, and so kind. We can't wait to share out photos with ... Read more family and friends!

S
Susan

Married on 05/31/2013

My husband and I had the great fortune of having Melissa as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. We were married at the Boston Public Library and had our engagement photos taken ... Read more throughout Boston. Choosing Melissa as our photographer was the best decision we made. Not only is she an absolute pleasure to work with, her work ethic (it was 95 degrees the day of my wedding and she was tirelessly photographing us without rest) is unmatched by any other vendor I worked with. I have received countless compliments on the photographs she took and reference requests from friends and family to put me in touch with Melissa - she is incredibly talented. We highly, highly recommend her.

E
Erika

Married on 09/28/2012

Melissa DeSchamp was our photographer for our wedding as well as our engagement photos. She was so great to work with! Melissa was very professional and responsive throughout our planning process. She ... Read more She was also very flexible and accommodating with our requests. At the end of our engagement shoot we had a few more minutes of sunlight and asked if we could take some photos on the beach, and she was more than happy to do that for us even though it was an unplanned location! Also, it rained on our wedding day and Melissa was willing to go outside with us and take photos even though the weather was bad. We would recommend Melissa without hesitation!