Melissa Diane Hair & Makeup

Cedar Creek, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Melissa Diane Hair & Makeup

Melissa Diane is a hair and makeup artist serving clients out of Cedar Creek, Texas. Melissa has helped enhance the natural beauty of her clients for over nine years and has even expanded her repertoire to include airbrush makeup. With Melissa Diane, you’ll get a stylist that understands how beauty trends are constantly evolving and who is constantly learning herself. Mellissa’s passion is to help alleviate any stress you may have about beauty services for your big day, and she will come to your location on your time to help make that happen.

Melissa Diane is proud to provide her clients with only the best in beauty products. She also offers her clients a wide range of beauty services, including:

• Consultations

8 Melissa Diane Hair & Makeup Reviews

E
Erika

Married on 04/07/2018

Melissa did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. Very professional and was able to complete the exact look I was hoping for. I have never used the airbrush technique, but I ... Read more thought I would give it a shot with Melissa. I was impressed by the flawless finish. She was even able to easily incorporate a hair piece that I had received from my mother. Could not be happier and I would highly recommend!

R
Roberta

Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing experience with Melissa! If my wedding was so good it was also thank to you. Great job to my mom and me Read more Amazing experience with Melissa! If my wedding was so good it was also thank to you. Great job to my mom and me <3 thank you again

R
Roxanne

Married on 09/03/2017

My makeup artist fell through on my wedding day. Melissa was there within an hour and she did an AMAZING job. She listened to what I wanted, made me feel super comfortable, and gave me exactly what I ... Read more was looking for. She was so sweet, professional, and she even went above and beyond by pinning in my crown when she was ready to leave but no one else knew how to do it. I can't recommend her highly enough!