Melissa Jill Photography

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About Melissa Jill Photography

There's one thing you should know about me before you hire me to shoot your wedding I might cry during your ceremony. Despite my best efforts, I've done it a number of times. Ok a lot of times. There's just certain couples whose love and pure joy at the culmination of their years of waiting for one another pours out of them and infects everyone at the wedding and I get sucked in. I can't help it—I shoot with my heart. And if you're one of the couples I've described above-I want to shoot your wedding. I want to be there. My approach to weddings is to capture spontaneous moments with an artistic eye while working unobtrusively. My goal is to create images that tell a story & become tangible reminders of the feelings shared between a bride & groom.

Melissa Jill is an internationally recognized Phoenix-based wedding photographer who has been shooting weddings for 13 years. She photographs 10-12 high-end weddings a year and also has five associate photographers who shoot weddings under her brand at lower price points.

Schedule

102 Reviews for Melissa Jill Photography

102 Melissa Jill Photography Reviews

J
Jen

Married on 04/14/2018

Melissa Jill is amazing! We just received our gallery and our pictures are so perfect! We spent a few hours obsessing over them together - she had us smiling, laughing, tearful, and then just full out ... Read more out crying over some of them. I have no idea how I’ll choose which ones to frame, etc. What a great “problem” to have! Choosing Melissa was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process and we both agree on that.

M
Matt Golab

Married on 03/04/2018

Very Impressed!

Just phenomenal! We were so thrilled with the job Melissa Jill Photography did for our wedding. Working with Rennae was great, we had the chance to meet up ahead of time to talk about what we were ... Read more looking for, what was important for us, and how we wanted to capture our memories. She and the whole MJ team were incredibly professional and great to work with. Highly recommend!

B
Brittanie

Married on 12/09/2017

Michelle and Mary were AMAZING on our wedding day! They made us feel so comfortable! The pictures were absolutely beautiful and captured all the moments and the all the emotions of the day! We are so ... Read more impressed with the Melissa Jill Team and couldn't have asked for a better experience! We cannot wait to use Melissa Jill for all our major milestones to document our life!