Melissa Kelly Photography

Lansdale, PA · View map

About Melissa Kelly Photography

You are the most beautiful people I know -- Book a photo shoot today and let me prove it to you!

Because I am formally trained as a photojournalist, my philosophy is that the most powerful images come from Pure, natural moments. While part of your photo coverage will include posed photos, it is equally important for me to make candid photos of the genuine joy that you get to live each day. It doesn't matter if that day is your wedding day or just a lazy Sunday in the park, all of my photo shoots receive the utmost care, creativity, and commitment to detail.

It is an absolute privilege to be a part of your life for even just one day -- the least I can do is immortalize your wedding or family portrait by capturing the spirit of your loved ones in beautiful images.

I live and work in suburban Philadelphia but am happy to travel to any shoot location.

When I'm not shooting photos, I'm studying for my masters degree, watching the Phillies, helping my husband remodel our tiny house, training for an upcoming distance run with my dog, or enjoying a bottle of wine in the back yard.

60 Reviews for Melissa Kelly Photography

60 Melissa Kelly Photography Reviews

M
Mary

Married on 05/18/2019

Book with Melissa !

I cannot say enough good things about Melissa. When starting the wedding process I found it was hard to find a photographer who I “vibed” with. The second I spoke to Melissa, I knew she was the one I ... Read more wanted to take my wedding photos. She was on board with all of my ideas, didn’t push us to do a “first look” like many other photographers we spoke to tried, and her previous work was amazing. Melissa did our engagement photos in 100 degree weather and they came out amazing. The day of the wedding she was a life savior in many ways. She brought clips to hang my dress up bc the hotel was lacking, she had a tide stick when my husband spilled red wine on himself, and even had pins to fix my dress. The photo process was quick, fun and easy(she is also good at controlling crazy bridal parties like mine). She took every picture I requested and they all came out amazing. The pictures are beyond what I expected and we couldn’t be happier. We also received the pictures back really quick. I highly recommend Melissa Kelly🥰❤️

Ashley
Ashley Figaniak

Married on 04/13/2019

Absolute best in Philly

Melissa was absolutely amazing! She made us feel comfortable and confident all day. She was professional and prepared for everything. From getting a stain out of my dress to finding the best locations ... Read more for photos, having Melissa for my big day was the best decision we made and made our day that much better. We get so many compliments about our photos and love that we have such special memories to cherish forever.

Jade
Jade Brown

Married on 02/01/2019

Speechless!

Amazing! Melissa was extremely helpful, responsive, friendly, and so down to earth. Not only is she great at what she does, but she’s also personable and great to have with you the entire day. You ... Read more need to remember your photographer is going to be with you for 8+ hours...while you’re in a robe, when you’re putting on your dress...you HAVE to feel comfortable with them and Melissa was just like one of the girls in my party. It was less than 20 degrees the day of our wedding and our first look was outside. Melissa and the second shooter, Kerry, made sure to get every shot they needed as quickly as possible without losing quality. They also had hand warmers for the girls to sneakily hold around their bouquets! They didn’t waste any time planning their next shot or what they wanted us to do. Once we moved inside to do family portraits, Melissa was. on. top. of. IT. We were running behind with the ceremony run-through, but Melissa got portraits done so quickly and efficiently. I was in awe! And the pictures are amazing!! You’d never know it only took 5-10 minutes. She also made sure to ask us if there was anything additional we wanted, any other pictures with the maids/men, etc., and listened to everything we said. Another important thing to mention—Melissa bustled my dress! And when the bustle broke because my gown was too heavy, she came to the rescue with safety pins. Literally prepared for anything. We received our photo preview with SO MANY PICTURES less than 10 days after the wedding. How fast is that?! The pictures are absolutely perfect and gorgeous. There are so many that we didn’t even know were being taken and we love the candidness of them! You don’t realize how much you miss throughout the day and it’s so great to be able to see these moments that Melissa and Kerry captured. I am so, so happy we chose Melissa for our wedding day!