Melissa Koch, ordained minister

East Peoria, IL · View map

About Melissa Koch, ordained minister

I offer officiant services for all faiths, inter-faith, and non-religious ceremonies that reflect your feelings of love and celebration. It is my privilege to help you express your own spiritual feelings and love in your wedding ceremony. Love is a universal gift from God!

As your wedding officiant, my goal is to meet the needs of you and your fiancé in putting together and officiating a wedding ceremony that will be not only meaningful to the two of you, but also those who attend your wedding. I am here to serve you to do that effectively.

26 Reviews for Melissa Koch, ordained minister

26 Melissa Koch, ordained minister Reviews

D
Dakota Carrigan

Married on 09/08/2018

Melissa was wonderful.

Never did we ever feel uncomfortable or that we were going to have a difficult time. Melissa helped us to feel relaxed and made everything easy for us to understand. We found her services to be ... Read more outstanding.

C
C. R.

Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing to work with!

My husband and I LOVED working with Melissa! She helped us to create a wedding ceremony tailored to our story. She guided us in designing a ceremony that appealed to more traditional members of our ... Read more families, while emphasizing the ideals that meant the most to my husband and I. She helped us pick readings from her vast collection, and wrote her own words that were incredibly touching and heartfelt. We could not have asked for anything more from our ceremony!

J
Jessica

Married on 05/19/2018

Great Review for Melissa

I’m so glad we chose Melissa as our officiant! I’m not one to write my own vows so she gave me plenty of great samples to choose from and she put together a draft of how the ceremony would go. It was ... Read more all so organized. All the guests at my wedding mentioned how great the ceremony was and how well spoken she was. You won’t be disappointed with her.