Melissa Lynn Images

Essex Junction, VT · View map · Visit website

About Melissa Lynn Images

Melissa Lynn Images is a wedding photographer located in Essex Junction, Vermont, who serves the Burlington and surrounding region and is willing to travel. Melissa Lynn would love to join couples on their wedding day and share her talent and skills with them. She promises to work closely with you to make sure your day is shot just how you want it to be.

Melissa Lynn Images uses natural, photojournalism, and traditional photographic styles when filming couples weddings. Melissa would be happy to offer couples high-resolution images, liability insurance, and a second shooter. Couples may request that she only work one event per day and go with them to multiple locations. Melissa Lynn Images is also open to photographing couples’ boudoir and engagement shoots, Trash the Dress sessions, and wedding portraits. Melissa offers couples the following photography items:

• Albums

AllisonFellows
Allison

Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful photographer!

Melissa photographed my mother’s wedding four years ago. She did such an excellent job that it was a no brained that my husband and I wanted her for our wedding! Melissa promptly responded to our ... Read more messages and she did a beautiful job with our engagement photos! On our wedding day, Melissa arrived on time and ready to shoot. Melissa brought a 2nd shooter who was equally as amazing! We have seen a sneak peek and are already pleased with what we see. We cannot wait to see the final product! My husband and I have already determined that Melissa will be our photographer for any future photo needs☺️ Thank you so much!

Megen
Megen Perkins

Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic all around photographer, professional and person

First, as a person Melissa is awesome. She's friendly, approachable, and easy going. As a photographer she blended well into the guests and during the photo sessions she was flexible but managed to ... Read more get all the shots we wanted. Her value is outstanding, doing a lot more than we expected for the money. When she needed to, she has a commanding presence (especially with the larger group) but did so in a friendly way. She was creative in the poses and framing of some of our favorite pictures. The contracting and payment process was a breeze! All done electronically. You truly can't go wrong with this photographer.

A
Anna

Married on 06/30/2018

Fantastic!

We feel so incredibly lucky to have found Melissa to photograph our wedding! Not only are her photos stunning but Melissa was a pleasure to work with. She was so sweet, friendly and knowledgeable.I ... Read more cannot wait to contact her for future photos!! It was 97 degrees on our wedding day and she kept our guests/wedding party organized to get great shots and she truly helped us capture our best day. As part of the package we chose she created a beautiful album and I was in awe of how beautiful it came out (my grandfather cried when we showed him!!) For me, the photos were probably one of the most important pieces of our day because this is what we have to remember our wedding day by. I so incredibly happy with our photos and I am so excited to have these forever. Check out her website and contract Melissa, you too will be amazed over your wedding photos.