Melissa McClure Photography

Oceanside, CA · View map

About Melissa McClure Photography

So you came here to learn a little more about me, did you? Here are some fun tidbits:

- I was a vegetarian for years, but now crave a good rare steak.

- I am hopelessly addicted to photobooths; if you have one at your wedding I will find my way in there!

- I played soccer for 14 years and recently started playing again!

- My boyfriend Jason and I love to try new restaurants and are addicted to Groupon!

- Travel is my #2 passion. Photography is of course #1.

- I'm an only child.

- I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine.

- I overuse exclamation points!!!

- I never take myself too seriously.

If you are curious to know more about me, drop me an email, we can chat!

Or come find me on Facebook be my friend on Myspace or followme on Twitter!

xoxo,

Melissa

42 Reviews for Melissa McClure Photography

42 Melissa McClure Photography Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 12/29/2017

Melissa was amazing! We absolutely loved working with her! She photographed our San Diego wedding at the end of December. From our first conversation, my husband and I both felt so comfortable with ... Read more her. She took the time to meet with us in person when we were visiting San Diego for wedding planning. On wedding day, she was very professional and brought lots of energy. We felt so comfortable shooting with her and she captured amazing shots!! She was a joy to work with!

J
Julian

Married on 10/22/2016

HANDS DOWN. The best wedding photographer out there. Melissa is worth EVERY penny. Melissa has it together. I LOVE Melissa. From the first day we met, I had an instant connection with her, we chatted ... Read more over our love for beer and red lipstick, and of course photography. Melissa made me feel so comfortable and I knew she was the one instantly. Day of the wedding she was the ringleader she got everyone on task and made sure that we were on time and getting s**t done. And we just had the best time hanging out with her all day. Now the pictures. Are you even kidding me.. STUNNING. So beautiful. She really captured my husband and I, and the absolute love and admiration we have for each other. And bonus she got adorable shots of our daughter, who is at the peak of toddler hood and is difficult to photograph. Thank you Melissa, you are going to be a part of our life from now on. We adore you!

Karina
Karina

Married on 10/01/2016

Melissa McClure Photography was by far my favorite part of my wedding planning! Seeing her work online was love at first sight ... Read more to my questions made me feel so positive about her. She has an amazing personality and through out the session she made her work look effortless. I was lucky to experience her boudoir photography, her engagement sessions and so lucky to have her for our big day. I absolutely loved her spontaneity no matter the setting. Also, the fact that she would use her expertise to advise you on lovely poses especially when you are nervous and have so much on your head. She made sure photography was enjoyable and a unique experience. My husband is not very fond of photos but I knew I had scored with Melissa when seeing him absolutely enjoy the experience. Not only did she listen to what I wanted but she was so accommodating in every session, she truly brings out the best in you. Melissa captured unforgettable moments that will remain alive through out the course of time. If I could give her a million stars I would in a heart beat.