Melissa Morgan Photography

Cookeville, TN · View map

About Melissa Morgan Photography

Offering compelling wedding photojournalism for the discerning bride, Melissa specializes in wedding photojournalism that captures personality end emotion. Gorgeous, affordable photography. Serving Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia.

6 Reviews for Melissa Morgan Photography

6 Melissa Morgan Photography Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 11/16/2013

I love capturing moments with pictures, and Melissa was there for every moment. As I was looking through my gallery it took me right back to the wedding day. The pictures are beautiful and I am very ... Read more pleased!

User3718601

2+ years ago

Melissa was extremely flexible in working with us. She returned the pictures in a timely matter and had a large variety to choose from. She took pictures of any poses I had suggested and many more.I ... Read more will come back to her for any pictures in the future. She returned phone calls promptly and was always willing to answer all of my questions and is extremely patient!! A++ photographer!

A
Amy

Married on 06/02/2012

Melissa was very professional and wonderful to work with. She was very timely in her correspondence. Our pictures just what we had hoped for. She was very pleasant to our families and friends (not ... Read more bossy like some others I have been in venues with). She was non-intrusive during the ceremony and yet managed to have some great shots.