Melissa Munding

Yorba Linda, CA · View map

About Melissa Munding

Getting married? Can I come? I love weddings!

Hello, I'm Melissa! Wedding photography makes me ridiculously happy. There's nothing I love more than capturing all the details, smiles, love and laughter on your big day. Give me a call and tell me all about it!

714-323-6150

4 Reviews for Melissa Munding

4 Melissa Munding Reviews

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 10/10/2010

Melissa was amazing! She made us feel so wonderful and comfortable. Our pictures are beautiful and everyone who sees them loves them too. I would highly recommend her to everyone! We will defiantly be ... Read more using her in the future!! <3

K
Katherine

Married on 07/17/2010

Melissa always responded to my emails within 24 hrs. She was very flexible in working with us, and already had a backup plan in mind without me having to ask her. She made us feel at ease during the ... Read more photo sessions. She allowed us as much creative input as we wanted, but always had direction for us when we weren't sure where to go or how to pose. She was extremely professional and kept her cool even when things got crazy on the wedding day. The quality of the photographs was amazing...we get compliments all the time! We also had preview pics very quickly which was great for showing family and friends!

T
Rodolfo

Married on 04/16/2010

Amazing work by Melissa... Not only was she our photographer but now our friend. She did such a wonderful job and trully made our day less hectic.... She was always quick to respond to emails... Was ... Read more always on me when I didnt respond...just a fantastic overall experience with her...and if your looking for a photographer to not only take your pictures but to keep you sane and make it as comfortable as possible (because we are def not the type to pose and kiss on camera) she is your photographer...no regrets!!!! thanks MEL!!!