Melissa Oliveira Artistry

San Francisco, California · View map · Visit website

About Melissa Oliveira Artistry

Melissa Oliveira Makeup Artistry is a wedding beauty and health company in San Francisco, California. Owner Melissa Oliveira is an experienced Bay Area makeup artist that specializes in bridal, prom, special events complexion perfection. She has the innate ability to enhance the natural beauty of her clients no matter their gender, ethnicity, or character portrayal. With 16 years of cosmetic and artistry background under her belt, you can ensure a personal, attentive, and friendly service experience.

Melissa and her team’s enthusiasm and love for what they do provides their clients with a dependable and detail-oriented production and schedule regardless of the location or budget. Plus, she can accommodate a maximum group size of 20 so don't worry if you have a large wedding party. With every service, you get the following:

• Professional brand/high-end makeup

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/01/2016

After scouring the internet for reviews and 3 makeup trials later (ouch $$! ) I booked Melissa. As someone who works on-camera on a regular basis, I was pretty picky with what I wanted and Melissa gave ... Read more me exactly what I was looking for. The quality of the products she used were fantastic, and my girls raved about her! Most importantly: the makeup lasted all night no creasing, streaking, or fading, through all kinds of tears, and even 1 ugly cry. (It's a wedding after all!) She worked all day tirelessly to make me look beautiful and to make the women in my bridal party feel like princesses. I fully intend to book her again for any other photo shoots I do, and cannot recommend her enough. Stop looking at other reviews and just meet with Melissa already! You won't be disappointed :)

I
Inna Boushard

Married on 07/28/2019

Thrilled with my experience!

Melissa did my makeup for my July 2019 wedding and made me look incredible. She’s sweet, professional, has awesome rates, & knows her stuff! She used the absolute best products on us and did exactly ... Read more what I asked for. Thanks again Melissa!!!!!

C
Claire Rodriguez

Married on 07/13/2019

Best makeup EVER!

My friend recommended Melissa for my wedding makeup and let me just say WOW! Her whole makeup style and technique was exactly what I was looking for! She did makeup for me and all 8 of my bridesmaids ... Read more BY HERSELF! We all looked impeccable and the makeup lasted all day. I have to say I was really impressed with her skill and professionalism and highly recommend her to other brides in search of an artist!!!!!! :)