Melissa Oliveira Artistry

San Francisco, California · View map · Visit website

About Melissa Oliveira Artistry

Melissa Oliveira Makeup Artistry is a wedding beauty and health company in San Francisco, California. Owner Melissa Oliveira is an experienced Bay Area makeup artist that specializes in bridal, prom, special events complexion perfection. She has the innate ability to enhance the natural beauty of her clients no matter their gender, ethnicity, or character portrayal. With 16 years of cosmetic and artistry background under her belt, you can ensure a personal, attentive, and friendly service experience.

Melissa and her team’s enthusiasm and love for what they do provides their clients with a dependable and detail-oriented production and schedule regardless of the location or budget. Plus, she can accommodate a maximum group size of 20 so don't worry if you have a large wedding party. With every service, you get the following:

• Professional brand/high-end makeup

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/01/2016

After scouring the internet for reviews and 3 makeup trials later (ouch $$! ) I booked Melissa. As someone who works on-camera on a regular basis, I was pretty picky with what I wanted and Melissa gave ... Read more me exactly what I was looking for. The quality of the products she used were fantastic, and my girls raved about her! Most importantly: the makeup lasted all night no creasing, streaking, or fading, through all kinds of tears, and even 1 ugly cry. (It's a wedding after all!) She worked all day tirelessly to make me look beautiful and to make the women in my bridal party feel like princesses. I fully intend to book her again for any other photo shoots I do, and cannot recommend her enough. Stop looking at other reviews and just meet with Melissa already! You won't be disappointed :)

G
gisele

Married on 05/11/2018

It was such a pleasure having Melissa as my make up stylist for my wedding. She had impeccable work ethic, and flawless execution. Thank you! Read more It was such a pleasure having Melissa as my make up stylist for my wedding. She had impeccable work ethic, and flawless execution. Thank you!

K
Krystle

Married on 04/20/2018

I highly recommend Melissa! If you want long-lasting, natural-looking makeup for an event, Melissa is your girl! My friend had hired Melissa to do her bridal party makeup in 2017. I recalled how great ... Read more I felt and looked as a bridesmaid for that 12+ hour wedding day, that I had to hire her for my own wedding. My photographer and videographer were amazed at how natural the finished looks were. They mentioned that other MUAs typically pile on the makeup, so their end result is caked-on and synthetic, but Melissa’s makeup art looked naturally great in person and on film. Melissa uses only the highest quality makeup and it shows. She is a true professional who knows her craft and what looks best for every face/person. Working with Melissa was a breeze in terms of scheduling and communitaction. She was always super friendly, flexible, responsive, organized, and punctual. I would hire her again with hesitation.