Melissa Ramsey Artistry

Adel, IA · View map

About Melissa Ramsey Artistry

Melissa Ramsey Artistry is a makeup artist based in Adel, Iowa. Melissa, the owner, is a freelance makeup artist who is committed to working with her clients to create the perfect look. Although located in Adel, she serves clients in Des Moines, West Des Moines, Clive, Urbandale, Johnston and surrounding central Iowa towns. Her goal as your makeup artist is to help you achieve your own personal and customized look on your big day. Melissa will give you and your entire bridal party the luxury experience of on-site services in addition to really listening to what you want.

Melissa Ramsey Artistry provides professional makeup services for weddings and other special occasions. This makeup artists can accommodate small groups and large groups of up to 18 people. Melissa offers the following beauty services:

• Consultations

Anna
Anna

Married on 05/25/2019

Life saving!

Melissa was so wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and flexible with scheduling for trials and what not. She is extremely organized and provided several day of and preparation tips to help ... Read more make my wedding go smoothly. Not to mention, her artistry is out of this world! I tried a glowy look for my trial and loved it. When I changed my mind on my look last minute, the day of my wedding, Melissa was great to listen to my vision and create exactly what I wanted without mistake. Her attention to detail and desire to make every person feel happy with their makeup results is extremely appreciated. We will book with her again for future occasions!

Brittany
Brittany Harris

Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding Makeup!

We hired Melissa to do makeup for my wedding! She did airbrush makeup for myself, and 3 bridesmaids. She was professional, on time, and helpful at the consultation and on the wedding day. At the ... Read more consultation she helped me figure out my vision, while offering professional advice. On the wedding day, she was able to make each of us the best versions of ourselves, without being over the top. This was my first time wearing airbrush makeup, and it truly did stay on and look amazing all night long. Melissa was fun and professional to work with (at a fair price), and I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Katie
Katie Starcevic

Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing, talented, easy to work with, incredible product!

Melissa was the make-up artist for my wedding! She and her colleague Martina did make-up for myself, my 7 bridesmaids and three moms! Words cannot express how extremely impressed not only myself but ... Read more all of my bridal party was with our make-up! The outcome was absolutely stunning and exactly what we were all looking for! The photos are so beautiful and our make-up stayed on PERFECTLY all night long - through dancing, drinks and sweat my make-up looked as if I had just gotten it done even at the end of the night! The make-up trial was fun and easy! Melissa answered tons of questions and is extremely knowledgeable! She was flexible and so much fun to work with! I would recommend her services to everyone! She does a great job AND she offers make-up lessons!