Melissa Stimpson Photography

Wilbraham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Melissa Stimpson Photography

Capture the light and love expressed on your special day with Melissa Stimpson Photography, a photographer based in Wilbraham, Massachusetts. This photography studio is composed of two sisters. Both sisters adore capturing their couples in natural light to ensure photos come out natural and timeless. While they do take a traditional approach, they combine it with a modern and artistic touch that tells your own unique love story.

Melissa Stimpson Photography offers a variety of photography styles, such as contemporary, natural, photojournalism and vintage. In addition to weddings, the sister team also does portrait and commercial photography. You can also purchase albums, prints or thank you cards. Their photography services include:

• Additional hours

K
Kendall

Married on 09/22/2018

Simply wonderful!

Melissa was truly a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive, flexible in meeting times and phone calls, and does truly amazing work. When we received our wedding photos there were too many ... Read more great photos to choose from, and she captured every important moment from the day plus others I couldn't have even imagined. Hire her!

Meredith
Meredith

Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing amazing

Melissa and Bethanny were absolutely amazing to work with. I cannot recommend them enough! They took absolutely beautiful pictures and were so easy to work with. Melissa kept me calm on the wedding ... Read more day when we had to change plans last minute due to rain. Highly recommend!

M
Mallory

Married on 09/23/2017

Melissa and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I had Melissa shoot my engagement pictures about a year before our wedding, and we were immediately impressed with her photos. , but once we ... Read more we started to receive our wedding pictures back we were beyond impressed. She was so helpful throughout the entire process. During the week leading up to my wedding she took the time to walk through the entire timeline of the day, all of my must have shot lists, and even suggested some photos that I didn't think of that are now some of my favorite pictures. On the wedding day she was extremely professional yet so fun to be around She grabbed my Husband and I at all the right times to sneak away from the reception for just a few more pictures that she felt were needed - and captured every little detail we were looking for to allow us to relive our day over and over again. We were so impressed with her work that we have already referred her to a family member and friend who will be using her next fall. We can't wait to see her again! Can't say enough great things about her work.