Melissa Trudeau, Photographer

Swansea, MA · View map

About Melissa Trudeau, Photographer

Hello and welcome! I am a portrait and wedding photographer, serving Southeastern Massachusetts, and surrounding areas. I have a heartfelt passion for what I do. With every photo I snap, I am living my dream . . . photo by photo, moment by moment. I put my entire heart and soul into what I do and would be honored to photograph any of the special moments life may throw your way. Thanks for visiting!

14 Reviews for Melissa Trudeau, Photographer

14 Melissa Trudeau, Photographer Reviews

R
Rojin

Married on 10/03/2015

Hiring Melissa to take your photos might be the best decision you'll ever make! She knows what she's doing, makes you feel comfortable, and even guides you through your picture taking process. Her ... Read more work is amazing!!

User4835562

2+ years ago

She is awesome, and so are her photos. 5 stars all around. Easiest vendor to work with! Read more She is awesome, and so are her photos. 5 stars all around. Easiest vendor to work with!

T
Tracey

Married on 10/19/2014

Melissa is amazing, amazing, amazing! Her prices were reasonable and she is a true professional. She has a personality that makes you feel like you've known her forever! She certainly has an eye for ... Read more capturing the beauty beyond her lens! I would highly recommend her and will continue using her myself for all my picture occasions! Love her!