Melissa's Simply Sweet, LLC

Glen Allen, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Melissa's Simply Sweet, LLC

A custom bake shop in Glen Allen, Virginia, Melissa’s Simply Sweet specializes in custom wedding cakes, cupcakes, cookies, pies, and candy. At Melissa’s Simply Sweet, each dessert is made to order from scratch. Couples will be able to request orders that adhere to special dietary needs and restrictions, such as nut-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free, as well as choose any item from the regular menu.

Couples can choose from a wide range of desserts that can be turned into a dessert buffet or act as a groom’s cake. Through a consultation and private tasting, Melissa’s Simply Sweet staff will assist couples with designing their goodies and arranging delivery and setup times. If necessary, couples can also purchase cake stands for their dessert display.

29 Reviews for Melissa's Simply Sweet, LLC

29 Melissa's Simply Sweet, LLC Reviews

C
Featured
Carla

Married on 06/03/2017

Melissa's Simply Sweet made the cake for daughter's wedding! Her wedding was June 3, 2017 and the cake was simply fabulous! So many commented on the taste and the design. In our initial meeting with ... Read more Melissa she actually drew the design of the cake after speaking with us and viewing a few of cake designs we like. Melissa is a talented professional who takes pride in her work. Thanks so much for your outstanding service.

Jordan
Jordan

Married on 05/11/2019

Simple perfection!

Melissa helped bring my cake vision to life. I am not a fan of big wedding cakes, and prefer simple and understated. I wanted a smaller display cake, but I also wanted to surprise my husband and have ... Read more that cake be his favorite (cookies and cream) - and I could NOT find anyone that offered that, until stumbling across Melissa's page! It was exactly what I wanted! ... also, not kidding when I say we are constantly tempted to take the frozen cake out of the freezer instead of waiting for our 1 year anniversary. It was that good!

H
Heather

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience, all around exceeded expectations

My experience with Melissa's Sweets was absolutely amazing. We absolutely loved working with her and the cake was beautiful and delicious. We showed her a pic from Pinterest and she exceeded our ... Read more expectations on the execution. We loved the cake so much that we have requested she make more just for us to enjoy!