Mellie Bee Events

Costa Mesa, California · View map · Visit website

About Mellie Bee Events

Based out of Costa Mesa, California, Mellie Bee Events is a wedding and event planning company that wants to make what is supposed to be the sweetest moment of a couple’s life as stress free as possible. Since starting the company in 2012, Melissa has had a passion for organizing and decorating spectacular events. The bilingual business owner finds that planning rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions is an extremely rewarding career.

Mellie Bee Events can help you plan several different types of weddings that range from civil and elopements to religious and cultural. She also offers many different services to help the couple have a more successful and enjoyable wedding day. Some of those services include:

• Budget analysis

S
Featured
staci

Married on 11/11/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better day of coordinator for my wedding! I am so grateful that Melissa was there on our big day because everything ran so smoothly and the whole day was perfect. Leading ... Read more up to the big day: Melissa was always available for us. We were planning from out of town, but Melissa would reach out via text or e-mail to make sure everything was going well and would make time to talk or respond very quickly! Melissa was organized, patient, and supportive in every possible way. The way she communicated everything kept me feeling calm and optimistic, which is just what I needed! Rehearsal: Having never been behind the scenes of a wedding, I really didn't know what I would have to do for rehearsal! Melissa took the reins exactly when I needed her to and ran the whole rehearsal for us! She had the order of the ceremony printed out for everyone and made sure that we all felt comfortable with the process. The Big Day: Absolutely perfect. We were able to enjoy the day and did not have to worry about anything because Melissa and her team were there for us executing all the little details. We were able to focus on each other and spending time with our guests. Melissa was one of my favorite people to work with in planning our wedding. Just hearing her say hi on the phone made me excited for the wedding and with her in charge I always felt a sense of confidence that everything would go as planned! Melissa is such a genuine, organized, and thoughtful coordinator that I would highly recommend to anyone for any event!

Tammy
Tammy Dinh

Married on 03/30/2019

TamDanClan

I was feeling overwhelmed having so many details to hash out but Melissa came in the picture and really helped us get through everything. She really took the time to go over so many things we didn't ... Read more think about and made our special day so much easier for us. l really appreciate having her take care our day of tasks so we could just enjoy our reception. I can't stress this enough that if there's one thing you should have for your wedding, it should be Melissa for the day of coordinator. Trust me, they are an absolute life saver. Thanks for helping us create a magical evening!

C
Catherine

Married on 11/10/2018

LOVE THEM! Please check them out!

Melissa and Rosie are absolutely wonderful! We had them for the day-of coordination, but they went above and beyond to go over all the details and their very helpful recommendations made everything ... Read more seamless. They were always so quick with communication. Rosie was borderline pathological with her attention to detail and her organization which is so awesome. I spent a lot of time booking and pouring over as much as I could. But once I met Melissa and Rosie, I had no problem turning all that over to them. They anticipated everything so we never had to worry about anything. I can't recommend them enough. They have a lot of experience with Vietnamese weddings so we were able to blend some elements in. They are also OC locals so they've worked with local vendors which was a great benefit.