Melody Cook Photography

Maryville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Melody Cook Photography

Melody Cook Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Maryville, Tennessee who is willing to travel anywhere. She specializes in producing timeless photos that capture the personalities of her subjects in the most natural way possible. Melody guides each of her photography sessions with your wants in mind so that you will love the images for years to come.

Melody uses a contemporary and natural style while photographing her clients. While shooting at your wedding, Melody Cook Photography brings along her husband as her second shooter to ensure your day is completely captured. She is also available for additional hours and can travel to multiple locations throughout your wedding day. You and your partner can enjoy the high-resolution images of your engagement shoot and wedding portraits in the following formats:

• Albums

11 Melody Cook Photography Reviews

Ladonna
Ladonna Morgan

Getting married on 10/26/2019

had a blast doing engagement pics, can't wait til the wedding

Melody made this such a fun thing. Allowed us to include our pup, and really let us do our thing. She encouraged us to be us and it really came through in the pics. I love how candid the shots came ... Read more out.

J
Jillian Bender

Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible

Melody is AMAZING! She goes above and beyond what you would expect. Her energy and passion is infectious! You can absolutely tell she loves what she does. She was part of my wedding day team ... Read more and I truly felt she was as excited about my wedding day as I was!

S
Sydnee Cobb

Married on 06/16/2019

Melody is the best!

Melody was wonderful! She made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. She made taking the photos a lot of fun and we had a great time. She was also super flexible with our engagement ... Read more photos. We had to reschedule several times because of me and she was more than willing to reschedule and was very nice about it. She is extremely talented! Her photos are beautiful and we could not be more happy with our wedding photos.