Melody Cook Photography

Maryville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Melody Cook Photography

Melody Cook Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Maryville, Tennessee who is willing to travel anywhere. She specializes in producing timeless photos that capture the personalities of her subjects in the most natural way possible. Melody guides each of her photography sessions with your wants in mind so that you will love the images for years to come.

Melody uses a contemporary and natural style while photographing her clients. While shooting at your wedding, Melody Cook Photography brings along her husband as her second shooter to ensure your day is completely captured. She is also available for additional hours and can travel to multiple locations throughout your wedding day. You and your partner can enjoy the high-resolution images of your engagement shoot and wedding portraits in the following formats:

• Albums

13 Melody Cook Photography Reviews

Ladonna
Ladonna Morgan

Getting married on 10/26/2019

had a blast doing engagement pics, can't wait til the wedding

Melody made this such a fun thing. Allowed us to include our pup, and really let us do our thing. She encouraged us to be us and it really came through in the pics. I love how candid the shots came ... Read more out.

Sydnee
Sydnee Carter

Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic to work with - book her now!

Melody and her husband were fabulous to work with during my daughter’s wedding last weekend. This was a destination wedding for our family so we’ve done all of the planning from our homes in OH and NC ... Read more and never met Melody in person until wedding day. She was very responsive to all of my emails and requests and truly seemed excited to have us as her clients. On Saturday she did not disappoint! Of course everything doesn’t go smoothly on wedding day and we were totally off scheduled leading up to ceremony time. Melody stayed so calm and completely professional throughout. She and her husband had an amazing, positive energy that kept our family upbeat and engaged. We’ve only seen a couple of photos so far as she’s still going through the editing process but I know the shots will be amazing. She was so creative as she selected the perfect areas and shots to take. I would recommend Melody to anybody and everybody with any hesitation.

Sydnee
Sydnee Carter

Married on 08/24/2019

She was the best!

Not only were her wedding packages reasonable, Melody and her husband were the nicest people to work with. I haven't seen all of my pictures yet, but I know they are going to be amazing! Here's a ... Read more sneak peek.