Melody Yeh | Cruise and Travel Experts

Charlotte, NC · View map

About Melody Yeh | Cruise and Travel Experts

Love Story Travel, is not your typical travel agency. In fact, we don't have any travel agents at all, only Romance Travel Specialists. We will help you write your love story beginning with your very first vacation as a married couple, your honeymoon. But that is only the first page, and there are many more chapters to write - from your first anniversary trip to your babymoon, a 10 year vow renewal and then family vacations for many years to come. We know how important travel is to your love story and we can't wait to help you fill your pages with lasting memories.

I can't wait to help you plan :)

30 Reviews for Melody Yeh | Cruise and Travel Experts

30 Melody Yeh | Cruise and Travel Experts Reviews

Claire
Claire

Married on 10/14/2018

It's a beautiful life with Vacation Planning like this!

Melody was so responsive, she was clear and immediately knew what kind of vacation destinations to share with us. She was never pushy, but always honest what I asked her opinion. She is trustworthy ... Read more and incredibly knowledgeable on the ins and outs of destination planning. Her documentation was simple and organized, which this OCD girl LOVED! She responded within minutes and it was so nice to know I had someone on my side for questions and concerns. She even got us little perks and it made us feel so special. Added on flight seat changes and took care of us to allow us to enjoy our Honeymoon. Would suggest any couple/newlywed to plan with her for their special time away from reality!

S
Samantha

Married on 04/07/2018

Melody was extremely helpful! She made sure that we had the best honeymoon possible with our budget. Melody was always quick to respond to my questions and she always knew the answer. I had no idea ... Read more what I wanted for my honeymoon, but Melody made some suggestions, and it was better than I could have imagined. Melody even checked in with me right before and after the honeymoon to make sure everything was going well. I would highly recommend her to everyone, and I will continue to use her to plan my future vacations!

C
Carmen

Married on 02/24/2018

Melody spent days over hundreds of emails helping me plan the honeymoon that was perfect for me and my husband! I was blown away by her knowledge as well as her honesty. She also did her best to fit ... Read more my exact budget, rather than trying to pressure me into something I could not afford. I would recommend Melody for any trip and will be using her for everything I do from now until forever! ;)