MeMaw's Cookies

Independence, MO · View map

About MeMaw's Cookies

I genuinely enjoy designing and creating the most delicious and beautiful sugar cookies possible for your celebrations. Visit my website www.memawscookies.com or give me a call 816-237-8427 to discuss your unique delicious cookie.

8 Reviews for MeMaw's Cookies

8 MeMaw's Cookies Reviews

G
Gina

Married on 06/25/2011

Getting married is a stressful time for a bride. Allthough there were so many details to worry about, the one think I did not have to worry about at all, were my wedding favors from MeMaw's. I ordered ... Read more the most beautiful cookies. They looked great, tasted great, and everyone loved them. After placing my order, the cookies were delivered as promised by MeMaw herself. Now thats customer satisfaction. I would highly reccomend MeMaw's for any ocasion!

E
Erin

Married on 06/04/2011

I could not have been happier with our wedding favor cookies! We had a fall wedding, so we had Dianne make pumpkins and leaves in fall colors. Each cookie was packaged in its own little bag with a ... Read more matching ribbon. I had numerous compliments on how beautiful and delicious the cookies were. During your consultation, make sure to be specific, I am positive that you will be 100% satisfied with the results.

S
Susan

Married on 05/28/2011

These cookies are amazing! Working with Dianne w/Memaws Cookies was such an easy process! Dianne listened to what I was looking for and made the perfect cookies! I highly recommend Memaw's Cookies ... Read more for any occasion! Thanks again Dianne!