Memento Amare

Bronx, New York · View map · Visit website

About Memento Amare

Memento Amare is a professional wedding and event planning service based in Farmingdale, New York. This experienced team is dedicated to the creation of your dream wedding, focusing on the finer details to bring your vision to life. Memento Amare provides services for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, ensuring that your big day is a memorable one for you and your guests.

This Farmingdale-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing an authentic understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget. Memento Amare has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including double weddings, religious wedding, cultural weddings, and more. This skilled team provides the following planning services:

• Full-planning

Rehana
Rehana

Married on 08/02/2019

Rehana and Radin's Wedding Reception

I chose you guys after doing VERY thorough research of almost every single vendor. In my first meeting with Tahiay, I knew I wanted to hire her to do my stage because she listened to what I wanted and ... Read more tried her very best to accommodate my budget. Tahiay was there to listen to every single one of my request when the wedding was getting closer and closer. She was also so nice when I could not make my payment on time due to technical difficulties. In the end. I got my stage, holud sofa, centerpieces and uplighting from Memento Amare Inc. Tahiay also went out of her way to give me a special center piece at my family table. She listed to the simple, yet elegant vision I wanted. I believe my stage was also made from scratch because the flowers came in very close to the wedding. Thank you for listening to me and helping me budget out well.

N
Nasir

Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Best people in town😊👌🏼. Everything was done perfectly. We really liked how they cared about every small details and did everything just the way we wanted. Reasonable pricing and great service. Read more Best people in town😊👌🏼. Everything was done perfectly. We really liked how they cared about every small details and did everything just the way we wanted. Reasonable pricing and great service.

A
Anita Khabir

Married on 12/24/2018

Wedding event

These people are absolutely amazing. They will make your vision come true. They are not only understanding but compassionate. From stage decorating to cake designing, they are there throughout the ... Read more entire time. I planned my wedding in three weeks, if it weren’t for them, the wedding would have not happened. They worked to the best of their ability to make my big day as special as they could. Definitely book them for your next event!!!!