Memorable Events

Westmoreland, NH · View map

About Memorable Events

Memorable Events is a full service wedding company that specializing in making each wedding uniquely yours. We offer different planning package options based on your specific needs.

Call for a free one hour consultation to see how Memorable Events can make the wedding of your dreams the wedding of your reality!

30 Reviews for Memorable Events

30 Memorable Events Reviews

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you, Jennifer and co. For the work you did the weekend of the wedding. We couldn’t have done it without you! Melissa was very helpful and on top of things, at the rehearsal and morning before ... Read more the ceremony, down to seating surprise guests at the reception! I was so glad we had you that weekend.

Victoria
Victoria

Married on 09/22/2018

Totally necessary for your wedding planning!

We worked with Jen at Memorable Events from the very beginning to help create our perfect wedding day that was very "us" through and through. We aren't originally from this area, so Jen was extremely ... Read more valuable in helping us chose vendors within our budget. As the wedding approached, Jen became more and more helpful, and at this point I can't imagine managing to throw a wedding without her.

J
Jessica

Married on 06/23/2018

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how amazing Jennifer Matthews and her team were in organizing our wedding that took place on June 23rd 2018 at Lakefalls Lodge near Keene, NH. ... Read more She made the process effortless and relieved all my stresses with quick replies to any questions or concerns I had in the two years of planning and on our wedding weekend! She felt like more like a comforting friend on the weekend of our wedding instead of a wedding planner and took care of all the large and small details--from working seamlessly around some rough weather on our big day and even buying me emergency batteries for a Polaroid camera on the day of the wedding without hesitation. Without a doubt, our wedding day would not have been as amazing without Memorable Events and I can't thank Jennifer enough! Highly recommend!