Memorable Knights Entertainment

Toledo, OH · View map · Visit website

About Memorable Knights Entertainment

Memorable Knights Entertainment is an award-winning wedding DJ and photo booth company located in Toledo, Ohio. Aimed at keeping your guests entertained throughout the event, Memorable Knights Entertainment goes far beyond playing your favorite music to ensure the night is a booming success. With over 15 years of experience, Memorable Knights Entertainment is locally owned and strives to make every event a memorable one for years to come.

Friendly staff and operators pride themselves on keeping guests happy and entertained with all genres of music and a photo booth service. They will arrive early on the day of your event to set up and test the equipment, in addition to coordinating with all other wedding vendors to keep things running seamlessly. Memorable Knights Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation

R
Featured
Robbie

Married on 03/10/2018

Tony was absolutely amazing, he went above and beyond to help make our special night one to remember. The photo booth was a great time and all the guest thoroughly enjoyed it. I highly recommend you ... Read more add that to any event. He and his employees are very professional from their appearance to their outstanding work ethic. I’m very pleased with their service and attitude!

R
Rachel Seegert

Married on 05/18/2019

Made our night extraordinary!!!!

Working with Memorable Knights was a dream. He was so quick to respond to all my questions/concerns, and made our wedding so much fun! Everyone loved the music he played, and I don't think there was ... Read more any lull on the dance floor! My cousin came up to me and said, "I don't know who your DJ is, but his music is on fire!". Everything went so smoothly. I couldn't be happier! I would 110% recommend Memorable Knights.

M
Millie Lindauer

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing, 10/10

Tony was the BEST DJ. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Reasonable prices and great quality work. He helped us with timing on different events throughout the night. He really cares about ... Read more about his clients and we would recommend Tony to anyone in need of DJ services.