Memories 2 Capture Photo Booth

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Memories 2 Capture Photo Booth

Memories 2 Capture Photo Booth is a wedding photo booth rental company based in Richmond, Virginia. The company facilitates the use of open-air, prism-led photo booths that create high-quality and flawless images. The photo booths can fit with any event with its sleek design that requires minimal setup. It also allows couples to customize the design according to the theme of their wedding. With its 19-inch screen, the photo booth can accommodate large groups in every shot.

Memories 2 Capture Photo Booth offers fun and creative props for everyone to enjoy. Couples can choose from a variety of elegant backdrops. Backdrops and props can also be customized specifically to match the wedding theme. The company offers an unlimited on-site printing of a 2"x6" or 4"x6" photo strips to make sure each guest will have their own copies. For a stress-free experience, Memories 2 Capture Photo Booth takes care of the set up and clean up.

5 Reviews for Memories 2 Capture Photo Booth

5 Memories 2 Capture Photo Booth Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 06/30/2018

We really enjoyed working with the M2C team. From the moment we first reached out, they were responsive, friendly and helpful. They really worked to customize the template for our wedding and provided ... Read more provided us with multiple options to make it perfect. On the day of the wedding everything was on point and our guests really enjoyed the photo booth and the props they provided. They were also just a lot of fun to work with, too! We highly recommend M2C and would use them again if we had it to do all over!

A
Alicia

Married on 06/16/2018

I’d like to express my gratitude to co-owner, ToNora, who handled the administration of services, and personally worked the photo booth at our wedding. Her high degree of professionalism, technical ... Read more capability, and friendly demeanor with our guests, truly made for a worthwhile business transaction. A few details below: Communications and Logistics. All email communications were timely, professional, and informative. For logistical coordination, I connected ToNora with my wedding planner, and the two women handled all of the logistics. As a working bride, I can’t overstate how helpful that was. As soon as the party started, the photo booth was completely set up and ready to go. Availability of Services/Options. Prior to the wedding, we discussed several options for layouts, templates, and backdrop choices. On the day of the event, there were so many props and filter options for our guests to choose from. All photos printed with high quality and were immediately available for our guests. (We never had any issues with the ink, running out of printing paper, etc.) Pricing. The three-tiered (Bronze; Silver; Gold) pricing structure is very clear and comprehensive and are tailored to meet the needs of your event. As a disclaimer, I did not shop around for other providers, so I can’t say much in terms of price comparison, but upon initial review, I found the service that I thought was fair and met my budget. Quick Turn-Around Time. Within one week, ToNora emailed us with a Dropbox link to all of the photos. We received a copy of individual photos (extracted from the photo strips), the full photo strips (as given at the party), and finally, a set of photos special pictures she took the time to review and frame. Overall Impact. Having a photo booth absolutely helped to set that tone and our guests thoroughly enjoyed it. Having digital access to all of the photos via Dropbox was a very nice touch. I was able to add to some shots directly to social media.

R
Robin

Event date: 06/01/2018

Memories 2 Capture provided outstanding service! The patience, professionalism, and quality of work was just amazing! Memories 2Capture truly captured all the fun, laughter and love at my party! First ... Read more class all the way...Thank you!!!!