Memories Bridal & Evening Wear

Kalamazoo, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Memories Bridal & Evening Wear

Memories Bridal & Evening Wear is a bridal salon located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This business offers designs for brides, bridesmaids, grooms and other members of the wedding party. You will feel at ease as you search for the perfect dress with the help of an experienced and attentive bridal consultant. Schedule an appointment to peruse their extensive collection in the privacy of your own bridal suite with a consultant focused on pairing you with the gown of your dreams.

Designs Offered

Bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and attire for other members of the wedding party are available through Memories Bridal & Evening Wear. If you are looking for bridal-related attire and accessories, such as jewelry, shoes and veils, look to this bridal salon. Designers offered by Memories Bridal & Evening Wear include the following:

• Christina Wu

104 Memories Bridal & Evening Wear Reviews

Featured
User5182978

1+ year ago

I can't say enough good things about Memories! If you have never been- go! My sisters and I all got our prom dresses from Memories in high school, so when it came time for my wedding I knew we had to ... Read more go there! After trying two other wedding gown stores before our Memories appointment, I can honestly say that the quality of their dresses and selection is just perfect! Putting bows on the dresses that we wanted to have pulled to try on was so much fun and they even accommodated all five bridesmaids plus my mom in a dressing room suite. We also had all of the groomsmen rent tuxes from Memories. Service was great from advice on tie colors to seamstresses. Highly recommend!

K
Kara Hensley

Getting married on 10/02/2020

Found my Perfect Dress

Kali was my own personal hype girl! She was amazing throughout the dress seeking process and helped me find my perfect gown. I can't wait until it comes in later this summer. It's one of the most ... Read more beautiful dresses I've laid eyes on.

Sarah
Sarah

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Amazing staff and experience

Memories is an amazing bridal salon. I had an amazing experience. Kim was my consultant and she was nothing less of absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend. The staff there is incredibly ... Read more helpful and welcoming.