Memory Creations Photography

Clifton, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Memory Creations Photography

Memory Creations Photography and Video is a High End and perfectly prices solution for you Wedding Photo and Video needs. My name is Brian and I own Memory Creations. We have been in business for 15 years. When it comes to weddings you want experience and someone who is truly passionate about their work and with hundreds of satisfied clients over the years, we are the best choice for your wedding. We take a more personalized and caring approach to your special day by working hand in hand with our clients.

Memory Creations Photography and Video captures your wedding day through a contemporary and photojournalistic approach. We are fully insured and have been to New Jerseys top venues over and over again. In addition to shooting gorgeous engagement and wedding photos, we offer video services as well. See below or check out our pricing section to see the amazing packages we offer. Below are a few more services we offer.

• Albums

Featured
Nicole

Married on 10/21/2017

Best Decision Ever

Brian Bouman was a fantastic photographer for our wedding! I tend to tense up in front of the camera, so we really wanted someone who could capture authentic, candid moments on our big day. We spoke ... Read more beforehand to discuss what each of us wanted, and Brian followed up via email a multiple times before the wedding, which was great because I was getting buried with other duties and obligations. On our big day, he arrived on time and was my shadow and Papi was with my husband documenting everything. Brian made sure to include our 3 kids in all our pictures, got all the requested shots on our photo wish list (our families were difficult to coordinate, and he remained calm, cool, and collected) I honeslty cant thank Brian enough for capturing everything! Nicole & Nelson Torres

M
Melissa Pence

Getting married on 07/18/2020

Beyond Amazing!

Brian was beyond amazing to work with! He gave us the direction that we needed in every picture and the photos came out unbelievably amazing! Will definitely reccomend to anyone who is looking to have ... Read more photos done!

Alyssa-Ray
Alyssa-Ray Leon

Getting married on 11/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Memory Creations Photography is Amazing. They make the day so much better just by being there! Professional, fun, and kind! Can’t imagine anyone else capturing the moment as perfectly! I’ve seen them ... Read more work with friends and can’t wait for them to do my wedding! The photos came out amazing!