Memory Machine Films

Laguna Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About Memory Machine Films

Memory Machine Films is a professional wedding cinematography company located in Orange County, California. Owned and operated by Amber and Brian Grider, this company thrives on a blended style of production. Amber brings photography experience to the table while Brian provides experience in film and music production. The combination of these skill sets has been a wonderful asset to wedding couples. Your wedding events can also be captured on film to cherish for years to come with Memory Machine Films.

Memory Machine Films offers four wedding videography packages: Basic, Plus and Premium. Each package offers a distinct amount of coverage time as well as a highlight film that captures all of the most important moments from your special day. There are various add-ons such as Aerial Drone Footage, Instagram Trailer and HD Raw Footage. The Premium package offers the following specific services:

• 10 hours of coverage time
  • 7-10 minute highlight film
  • Edits of your ceremony, toasts and dances
  • Two experienced videographers

You can find more information on services and pricing at memorymachinefilms.com

42 Reviews for Memory Machine Films

42 Memory Machine Films Reviews

Elaina
Elaina

Married on 03/30/2019

Blown away

Memory Machine Films was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Amber and Brian were incredible to work with. They are so sweet and have such an eye for detail. I knew from my initial ... Read more conversation with Amber that I needed them to be a part of our wedding day. They captured all of the little moments that made our day so special and the highlight video brings me to tears every time I watch it. And I can't stop watching it. I also LOVE that we got footage of the full ceremony, speeches/toasts and dances. It was important to me to have this footage and during my search for a videographer, I found that most didn't include this (or would at an additional cost for each - boo). Amber and Brian are the dream team. They are truly talented and their work really sparks emotion. Everything down to the music is perfect. We love being able to relive the day and these videos will be cherished by us forever!

Kaylene
Kaylene Perry

Married on 03/22/2019

Our wedding was in March of 2019

Our wedding video was well worth the time and money. I’d do it all over again and I am so happy with the the quality and professionalism of our film. Amber and Brian are so fun and amazing people to ... Read more work with!

Scott
Scott Fournet

Married on 02/16/2019

The perfect team

Memory Machine is an awesome team. Amber and Brian are personable and were a pleasure to work with on the big day. Their vision for your videos has a cinematic quality. The videos they produced for us ... Read more us brought tears to the eyes of our family and friends, even those who weren't present for the event. I cannot quite express how wonderful and beautiful our highlight video was.