Memory Makers

Wayne, New Jersey · View map

About Memory Makers

Memory Makers is a creative wedding invitations service located in Wayne, New Jersey specializing in all your paper-related needs. From invitations to party favors to guest seating charts, Memory Makers can create one-of-a-kind items that will match your overall wedding aesthetic. Memory Makers is knowledgeable, dedicated, and detail-oriented in their craft.

From place cards to menus to, of course, personalized invitations, Memory Makers can do it all. Whether you want an elegant font or a bold design, they can make it happen. They provide consultations and will take care of assembly and addressing. Memory Makers can also provide their creative services on unique items such as wine glasses. Other services include:

• Catalog and Custom invitations

Katie
Katie Jones

Married on 04/27/2019

All That Glitters Is Rose Gold

A formal invitation with pink glitter and satin paper. Maureen helped me to craft personalized invitations that were all the glitz, glam, and budget that I was looking for. Maureen was very patient ... Read more patient with me as I was in nursing school and trying to plan a wedding in tandem, so sometimes an e-mail or a phone call slipped through the cracks. Maureen helped me to stay on track and expedited invitations after an e-mail was lost in the cyber shuffle. I chose to look at my invitations in person and new exactly what I was getting and how I wanted to stack RSVPS, accomodation cards, reception cards, and ceremony cards. I had looked at online retailers. They were all MUCH more expensive and they were generic. There's nothing like true, old-school customization. I cannot thank Maureen enough.

Stephanie
Stephanie Danielle Rogal

Married on 04/05/2019

Life Savior!

I can not stress enough how amazing Maureen is. After having a total invitation nightmare in which someone scammed me just 2 months before my wedding, Maureen came to the rescue and got me gorgeous ... Read more invites in just a week and a half! She was extremely accommodating and responsive. She did whatever humanly possible to get me invite as fast as she could and they were perfect! I wish I had know about her first. Pricing was also extremely reasonable for the quality. Highly recommend her!

A
Alison

Married on 10/06/2018

Maureen is the nicest woman in the world! She is truly amazing at what she does and made all my invitation dreams come true. I am beyond grateful my friend referred me to her. Maureen meets with all ... Read more of her brides and provides so many options and styles to select from. We even went and designed some new stuff together for my invitations and they came out perfect!!! Maureen handles all of the formatting, style and paper decisions that I could not figure out on my own, everyone needs to use her!