Menguin

Visit website

About Menguin

Menguin is an online tuxedo rental company for grooms and groomsmen of all kinds serving Las Vegas, Nevada, and beyond. This retailer offers affordable rentals for every size, every style, and every budget. Look great on your wedding day and outfit your groomsmen with modern styles to fit everyone. They have sleek, slim-cut tuxes and classic styles to cater to formal events. No matter how you want to dress on your wedding day, you want to look your best and Menguin will ensure you do.

Menguin offers affordable online tuxedo rentals for grooms of every style. You are able to get fitted online and have your tuxedo delivered right to your door. All rentals are delivered 14 days before your event to ensure you get the right fit. Menguin provides plenty of tie and vest color options to match the wedding color scheme. They have tuxedos in all sizes, from kids’ attire to big and tall tuxes.

864 Reviews for Menguin

864 Menguin Reviews

M
Featured
Mallory

Married on 05/28/2016

Seriously, the only tuxedo rental service you should be using. You customize everything online then email invites to all of the boys, they put in their measurements and pay and they're done. These ... Read more tuxedos were great quality and they fit so much better than something you would get at Mens Wearhouse or Josesph A Bank. We had two guys who received their tux and it didn't fit quite right but they sent Menguin an email and had a new one in their hands the next day. Don't waste your time using any other rental place - Menguin is the best.

User7497455

I loved Menguin, they were incredibly responsive when they first vest I got didn't fit, and made sure get the next one to me in time for my brother's wedding, they sent it to the resort we were at and ... Read more it arrived before I did! Incredibly happy with my Menguin experience.

User6926556

The Menguin support team was very helpful when I made a mistake ordering my tux. I accidentally chose the wrong color jacket, but the team was able to correct my mistake and get me the tux on very ... Read more short notice.