Menguin

Visit website

About Menguin

Menguin has made wedding suits and tuxedo rentals as easy as 1, 2, 3...

1. Order your FREE swatches.
  2. Grooms, order your FREE Home Try-On.
  3. Invite your party members, and check out!

Menguin offers affordable rentals for every size, every style, and every budget. With our extensive collection of high quality suits and tuxedos and a wide selection of accessories, you are sure to find the perfect look for your wedding day. There is no need for a measuring tape. Our trusted fit technology will find the best fitting suit or tuxedo for you and your party members. The best part? You never have to step foot inside a store. All garments arrive to your door 2 weeks before the big day - wherever in the U.S. you and your party members live. Browse the collection and order your free swatches today!

869 Reviews for Menguin

869 Menguin Reviews

M
Featured
Mallory

Married on 05/28/2016

Seriously, the only tuxedo rental service you should be using. You customize everything online then email invites to all of the boys, they put in their measurements and pay and they're done. These ... Read more tuxedos were great quality and they fit so much better than something you would get at Mens Wearhouse or Josesph A Bank. We had two guys who received their tux and it didn't fit quite right but they sent Menguin an email and had a new one in their hands the next day. Don't waste your time using any other rental place - Menguin is the best.

User7497455

I loved Menguin, they were incredibly responsive when they first vest I got didn't fit, and made sure get the next one to me in time for my brother's wedding, they sent it to the resort we were at and ... Read more it arrived before I did! Incredibly happy with my Menguin experience.

User6926556

The Menguin support team was very helpful when I made a mistake ordering my tux. I accidentally chose the wrong color jacket, but the team was able to correct my mistake and get me the tux on very ... Read more short notice.