Menu Maker Catering & Events

Franklin, TN · View map · Visit website

About Menu Maker Catering & Events

Menu Maker Catering and Event is a wedding catering company based in the Nashville, Tennessee area. Menu Maker Catering and Events has gained a loyal following as a premier catering company serving the greater Nashville metropolitan area. Menu Maker’s reputation is built on years of delivering consistent distinctive catering for those seeking exceptional service, delicious cuisine, and professional execution.

Menu Maker Catering and Events is a full-service catering company that prepares completely customizable menus for cocktail hours and wedding receptions. On the day of your wedding, they will take care of delivery, setup and cleanup. The company provides a wide-range of catering services, which include buffet, family style, plated, hors d’oeuvres, server(s), tapas and dessert. Menu Maker Catering also provides other services, such as decor, bartending, and carving stations upon request.

Cuisine
Menu Maker Catering and Events cooks up several styles of cuisine, from locally grown fare to worldwide delicacies. The company can also create meals that fit the dietary and nutritional needs of you and your guests on your wedding day.

39 Reviews for Menu Maker Catering & Events

39 Menu Maker Catering & Events Reviews

Kathy
Featured
Kathy

Married on 04/05/2019

Outdoor Wedding Event

My daughter's wedding was held at the Andrew Jackson Hermitage and catering was provided by Menu Maker Catering. From the very beginning of our communication, Christa Harris has been professional and ... Read more responsive. She patiently answered all my questions. Christa worked well with our wedding planner, the rental folks and made many helpful suggestions that helped with the flow of the night. The food served was delicious and our guests raved about the salmon. The staff with MMC were friendly and helpful in making the night perfect....in spite of rain. I would wholeheartedly recommend Menu Maker Catering for any event you may have.

bmsoranno
Breanna

Married on 10/20/2018

great food and great service

We had a destination wedding in Nashville and we are from Jersey. We were unable to sample anything before booking our venders. I worked with Christa and she helped me every step of the way she was in ... Read more contact with my rental company and venue and even did a site visit for me considering I couldn't myself. The staff that worked my wedding were so pleasant and helpful especially the bartender who had to deal with my drunk father in law. the food was amazing and I couldn't have been happier with my experience.

K
Kim

Married on 09/29/2018

Menu Maker Catering is AMAZING! Someone else made that statement in their review and it stands repeating. MMC provided catering services for my daughter’s wedding this past weekend at Tulip Grove ... Read more Mansion on the grounds of Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage. They provided hors d'oeuvres at the cocktail hour. The self serve display was beautiful, while the seasonal fruit, cubed & sliced cheese, and gourmet crackers were delicious. There were two passes appetizers which were beyond delicious. The wedding guests were marveling about the crab and sweet corn cakes, as well as, the chicken salad canapés. A plated dinner was in order. The strawberry balsamic salad was fantastic. For our guests, it was only to get better and better. The plated dinner consisted of either pecan crusted chicken or broiled salmon, accompanied by smoked Gouda Mac & cheese and roasted asparagus. It was served at the perfect temperature. On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the absolute best it was a ten!!! It was beyond fabulous. The entire staff was spectacular. Their pricing, staff, service, and food was platinum level. In addition, Christa Harris, who works for MMC, was our wedding coordinator. She was spectacular. Christa has great attention to detail and kept us organized from day one. On the day of the wedding, she was calm and collected. She was in total control of the day and everything happened according to plan. With Christa, MMC, and the related staff, my daughter’s wedding day was beyond perfect!! Christa and MMC were great to work with. We are grateful that God guided our path to MMC and Christa. We believe that we had the perfect caterer and coordinator. If you engage the services of Christa Harris and MMC, you will have a perfect day!!