Merchant Productions

Chattanooga, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Merchant Productions

Merchant Productions is a full service audio/visual company based out of Chattanooga, Tennessee. This company can truly do it all when it comes to your wedding day necessities. Specializing in DJ and audio services, the team is also highly experienced in wedding entertainment, wedding decor, lighting, videography, and wedding planning. Call today to work with this highly skilled and multi-talented group!

Merchant Productions is highly-reviewed and well-received by all of the clients that they have served over the years. Beginning with a complimentary consultation and a breakdown of the all the multitude of different package options. Once the framework is set, you will be all set for your entertainment and wedding event needs upon the day of the event. When the big day arrives, the staff will be ready and waiting to guide you and your guests through the timeline with fun and memorables experiences. Leave the wedding entertainment to the professionals who can truly do it all! Wedding types include:

• Civil

Casey
Featured
Casey Weller

Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ, Best Vendor Period!

DJ ScubaSteve was a God-send. We didn’t have a wedding coordinator, so he volunteered to partner with our vendors to make sure everyone knew when to walk, where to stand, etc. He helped us decide on ... Read more songs since we weren’t decisive in that area, but made sure to ask if there were any songs or styles we didn’t like. He brought energy to the reception that got both sides of non-dancing families to get up and move. He even made sure to appoint people to get us a plate of food to be sure we had a chance to eat as most couples never get a chance to with the rush of the wedding day. Stop looking for a DJ and contact Merchant Productions now!

K
Kelly Bradley

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful. Sexy guys

Kevin was great and funny. He keep people on the dance floor. I will be using them again for my son graduation. 😀😀 Read more Kevin was great and funny. He keep people on the dance floor. I will be using them again for my son graduation.😀😀

Mary
Mary

Married on 05/26/2019

The Most Incredible DJ on the Planet

My husband and I are over-the-moon about our experience with DJ Steve. We were so stressed about everything and after the first time meeting with him, it was like a huge weight was taken off our ... Read more shoulders. Not only was the music perfect and fun but it was like having a wedding coordinator as well. His knowledge and professionalism blew me away. He helped us in so many unexpected ways. I cannot imagine how things may have gone if we didn’t have his guidance. He went above and beyond to ensure we and our guests had a perfect and amazing day. I cannot thank him enough and therefore want to sing his praises from the rooftop. The search is over. Hire Steve. He is the absolute best-of-the-best DJ I have experienced in the entirety of my existence and I’ve been to a whole lot of weddings.