Merci Bouquet

New Albany, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Merci Bouquet

Merci Bouquet provides wedding flowers for couples in New Albany, Indiana. They specialize in providing florals, invitations, draping, decor and planning for your wedding or special occasion. Owner Amy Jo Goforth has been in the wedding and event industry for nearly 20 years as a floral designer. With an extensive background in art and design, Amy puts a unique artistic flair to each and every project.

Amy and her team can provide a variety of floral arrangements for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. It is their mission to bring your wedding vision to life. Their wedding floral services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services

In addition to floral design services, Merci Bouquet will be able to provide you with a beautiful invitation to set the mood for your wedding day. From addressing and assembly to calligraphy and design, they cover it all. They also provide wedding planning services to ensure no detail gets left behind for your special day. Their wedding planning services include the following:

• Budget analysis

42 Merci Bouquet Reviews

mmcox004
Melissa

Married on 05/26/2019

Stunning, stand out flowers!

I can’t say enough positive things about how beautiful my wedding flowers were! They were STUNNING! At first my quote was really over budget and then Amy worked with us to cut it almost in half. ... Read more Everything was beautiful. My bridal bouquet was stunning. At first I thought my bridesmaids bouquets were mine because of how pretty they were! The men’s boutonnières were even detailed and gorgeous! The head table was stunning. My center pieces were everything I wanted. Amy even made our seating chart and it matched our wedding invitations! Highly recommend.

Andrea
Andrea

Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible service & extremely talented

We had an amazing experience with Amy and the team at Merci Bouquet. She brought our vision to life and is incredibly creative and talented! Read more We had an amazing experience with Amy and the team at Merci Bouquet. She brought our vision to life and is incredibly creative and talented!

B
Brittany

Married on 08/25/2018

Roses and Dahlias

I really found and chose Amy at Merci Bouquet because of all the reviews and photos on here showcasing her work, I am beyond pleased to say she met all my expectations! The décor for our wedding was ... Read more exactly what I had envisioned, and really built and improved upon all the examples I had showed her I wanted to follow.