Meredith Baker Photography

Ashburn, VA · View map · Visit website

About Meredith Baker Photography

Meredith Baker Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Ashburn, Virginia. They offer couples a natural and artful photography service. They will surely capture your unique personalities in the best light. Your wedding memories are in very talented hands with Meredith Baker Photography.

Experience
Meredith has a very eclectic portfolio. She is capable of developing great photography in many different genres. These include food, portraits, architecture, nature and more. Her work has been featured in Atlanta Magazine and CSN-Mid Atlantic. She has photographed NFL Redskin's player Ryan Kerrigan. She is the epitome of talent and professionalism.

Meredith Baker Photography gives her couples a great way to stand out with amazing services. Their most popular package includes digital files, an engagement shoot, high-resolution images and multiple locations. Other great services offered include:

• Additional hours
  • Trash-the-dress shoot??
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Meredith Baker Photography offers great photography items that enhance the already amazing memories. These include:

• Albums

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 12/30/2017

Meredith was incredible. She captured our wedding memories in beautiful timeless photos we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We recommend her with glowing praise. Our biggest concern on the ... Read more wedding day was running out of time for photos between the ceremony and reception. We quickly realized with Meredith taking photos we had nothing to be concerned over. She expertly lead us through dozens of poses, and set-ups. Her passion for wedding photography was evident as she ran from spot to spot, finding beautiful backdrops for our photos. We gave her a list of different groupings we wanted pictures with and she covered each and every one. During the reception she seemed to be everywhere at once, taking our photos as we met with all our guests. Not only does she have a gift for photography, but she is wonderful to work with. Our wedding day was freezing, and she gladly kept urging us to stay outside taking advantage of the light snowfall for our pictures. She was thrilled to capture our special day. We felt her genuine care regarding our photos. It is more than a job for Meredith. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Meredith.

B
Brianna

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience and quality

I am so happy that we hired Meredith to be our wedding photographer! From day one she was very prompt with everything, communicative, and thorough. My now-husband and I are camera shy and felt very ... Read more awkward going into the shoots not knowing what to do or how to look, but she guided us through both the engagement shoot and wedding day shoot while being patient and kind. I wasn't even going to do an engagement shoot because I was so nervous, but I am glad that I did because I loved how they turned out. Her photos are beautiful and classic - so I know that when I look at them in 10 years I don't have to worry about thinking the photos were too trendy looking. Highly recommended! I look forward to working with her through all of our life stages to take our photos :)

S
Stefani

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Quality

Meredith and Garrett make a great team to capture every moment, and I am so impressed with the editing quality. Something about her style just makes all the colors 'pop' and have so much visual ... Read more interest. They both were professional, courteous, and always where they needed to be and at the right time. Would 10/10 recommend!