Meritage Entertainment

Wilmington, MA · View map · Visit website

About Meritage Entertainment

Meritage Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Wilmington, Massachusetts, and servicing weddings in Boston and the surrounding areas. The company specializes in delivering personalized wedding entertainment services that match your unique personality, style and vision for your wedding. Meritage Entertainment was founded by James and Liz DiNanno, and has been delivering the best in entertainment services for over 10 years. The team of entertainment experts work to deliver entertainment that is classy and fun, without being cliché or cheesy. The DJs offer a range of music genres, including country, hip hop, jazz, pop, oldies, rock, top 40 and much more.

Meritage Entertainment offers a wide range of wedding DJ and entertainment services. Services offered include:

• MC

Featured
Kenneth Ryan

Married on 06/15/2019

Look No Further - Meritage Entertainment is the Real Deal

So, here you are. Engaged, wedding planning, and looking for the perfect wedding DJ for your big day. You stumble upon Meritage Entertainment, their 5 out of 5 star rating, and start to read their ... Read more reviews. “Absolutely amazing!” “Dance floor was packed all night!” “Best decision we made!“ “Look no further!” “Best DJ ever!” Hundreds of reviews, all saying the same thing. You start to wonder, “Is this real? Can they really be this good?” I was just like you. Agonizing over who to trust with one of the biggest - if not THE biggest - components of your wedding. And now that I’m on the other side, I’m here to tell you, the hype is real and the reviews are true. Meritage Entertainment is amazing, our dance floor was packed all night, it was the best decision we made, and there is no reason to look any further, because they will provide you with the best DJ ever! My wife and I had the pleasure of working with James DiNanno, our DJ, and his wife Liz, who handled all the uplighting for our reception. They were above and beyond the most professional, responsive, attentive, and down to earth wedding entertainment vendor we met with. Their precision and attention to detail was unparalleled. James captivated the dance floor from start to finish with his setlist, while Liz enchanted our reception space with her beautiful uplighting. Simply put, my wife and I had an incredible evening that we’ll never forget, due in large part to James and Liz’s efforts.

Lindsay
Lindsay Konjoian

Married on 08/10/2019

Reliable & Top notch!

We saw DJ Dan at a friend's wedding and knew instantly once we got engaged we had to contact Meritage and book him! James is extremely responsive and made the entire process easy and smooth, ... Read more completely reliable and top notch. Dan is AMAZING! He made us feel like our wedding was the only wedding he was preparing for all year. The night of our wedding, we could not have received enough compliments about Dan and the music - our dance floor was packed the entire night! We would highly recommend Meritage, specifically DJ Dan absolutely knocked it out of the park.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Married on 08/03/2019

Dance floor was filled!

We don’t even know where to start! From the minute our ceremony started up to the last dance of the night everyone was dancing and partying! Their was never a second of empty space in that dance ... Read more floor! Thank you to James and his wife for making our night filled with memories to remember for ever! Thank you for making my night a night to remember for my guests and for Brendan and I.