Merrimack Valley Golf Club

Methuen, MA · View map · Visit website

About Merrimack Valley Golf Club

Merrimack Valley Golf Club is a wedding venue located in Methuen, Massachusetts. The venue overlooks the 150-acre golf course and surrounding ponds and wooded hills. The picturesque surroundings set the perfect backdrop for an elegant, luxurious wedding. The staff work closely with you to provide a stress-free planning process and will work to deliver a wedding that exceeds expectations. Enjoy the ultimate wedding dining experience with Merrimack Valley Events by Simply Elegant Catering. The full-service caterer provides the highest quality food and service for your wedding day. Menus, décor and more are customizable to fit your wedding vision. Merrimack Valley Golf Club delivers unparalleled service, delectable wedding cuisine and a stunning space for your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Merrimack Valley Golf Club can accommodate weddings ranging between 40 and 180 guests. The venue boasts three event spaces: The Equinox Ballroom, the Sunset room and the Aurora room. Each space offers unique design, cathedral ceilings, expansive windows and access to outdoor patios with exceptional views.

Merrimack Valley Golf Club offers the following wedding services, and more:

34 Merrimack Valley Golf Club Reviews

Featured
User3649617

2+ years ago

Such a beautiful place for a wedding. The grounds are gorgeous, the food is absolutely delicious, Michele is a pleasure to work with! My husband and I searched 9 different wedding venues and saw this ... Read more one first and after the other 8 we came back to it and booked it! We loved the outside ceremony space, the cocktail hour room, and the ballroom, it was perfect for our wedding. Michele makes you feel very comfortable and easy to talk to, she really is an expert wedding coordinator. My guests loved the food and kept raving about it which is huge because wedding food typically has a bad reputation. I am extremely satisified with our whole experience and would recommend this venue to all brides in the northshore area!

J
Jen

Married on 06/23/2018

I had my reception at Merrimack Valley Golf Club. The grounds are gorgeous for pictures. We had 140 guests, and the room was set up perfectly (not too crowded). Simply Elegant Catering did a ... Read more phenomenal job. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly. I received so many compliments. Michele, Sam, Carissa, & Stephanie are a great team. There were no issues with communication, and they were very flexible. The planning process was extremely easy due to their experience, and they even made helpful recommendations for the other vendors we worked with. On the day of the wedding, things went very smoothly, and we were able to enjoy ourselves. I cannot say enough great things about the Simply Elegant Catering team and highly recommend them.

K
Kayla

Married on 10/15/2017

Michele was absolutely amazing to work with! As someone who is a classified control freak, I was very nervous going into the planning process for my wedding day. The day I met Michele I knew she was ... Read more perfect for my day! I trusted her 100% and could see how great she was at her job. She was on top of every detail, very easy to work with and communicate with, and is a huge support through this stressful time. She is very organized and professional and she will make sure your day goes as close to perfect as possible, just like she did for mine!!! PS all the other workers I had met along the way (other day of coordinators - AnnMarie specifically-, wait staff, bartenders, chefs, and even the guys that work for the regular golf place) made my day amazing. They all want the best for their brides and grooms and it shows. They work hard, they're genuinely kind, and they will treat you like royalty. Another PS go with their recommended vendors, you won't regret it! :)