Merryweather Studios

Anchorage, Alaska · View map

About Merryweather Studios

I am a fine-art photographer that is based out of Connecticut and Alaska. We specialize in small scale weddings for adventurous couples. We are passionate about marriage and believe that there is nothing more beautiful than love in all of its raw, natural beauty, expressed as two join together for life. We believe that the best way to get absolutely stunning photos that portray the beauty and intimacy of your wedding day is by putting our time and energy into getting to know you, so that you can relax and enjoy every moment of your wedding day!

2 Reviews for Merryweather Studios

2 Merryweather Studios Reviews

K
Katrina

Married on 11/12/2016

Merry was an incredible photographer who really took the time to figure out what me and my husband wanted in our photos. She used every opportunity to try new shots and got me and my husband to look ... Read more like professional models. I would recommend Merry to anyone who needed an amazing photographer who cares about making your big day perfect!

D
Doug

Married on 08/04/2016

Sending info on colors, other picture ideas or locations helps make planning and preparation easier. Read more Sending info on colors, other picture ideas or locations helps make planning and preparation easier.

Merryweather Studios FAQ