Mervis Diamond Importers

Vienna, VA · View map · Visit website

About Mervis Diamond Importers

Mervis Diamond Importers is a wedding jewelry company located in Vienna, Virginia. With a trustworthy and affordable reputation, this jeweler is an ideal option for securing engagement rings and other wedding accessories. Offering a comprehensive selection of sparkling choices, the staff at the business endeavor to fit each client with exactly what they are in search of. They aim to provide their service to all clients, regardless of preferred style, aesthetic, and budget requirements.

Mervis Diamond Importers makes it a priority to educate their clients on diamond selection methods. For clients who desire a personalized piece, the jewelers can craft customized engagement rings and wedding bands. They also feature a wide range of designer rings and accessories. Whether couples request a custom-tailored creation or a pre-designed ring, the jewelry studio will provide them with a piece that is perfectly suited to their tastes. In addition to the provision of rings and other articles of jewelry, the establishment can provide the following amenities:

• Appraisal

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 08/05/2017

My fiance worked with one of the associates to personalize my engagement ring with diamonds that were passed down from his parents! I love love love my ring! We recently purchased our wedding bands ... Read more from Mervis as well. The customer service was fantastic! Great quality and over all service!

GCKontos
Georgia

Getting married on 08/16/2020

When my fiance proposed to me, my jaw dropped when I saw the beautiful ring I would forever wear on my left hand... All thanks to Mervis Diamond Importers. Thank you for assisting my now husband in ... Read more his selection. I love it and I will make sure to send him back for more diamonds!

J
Jennifer Bonilla

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Great quality, amazing service!

The overall experience at Mervis was wonderful, with special thanks to Mika Rockett who made it truly unforgettable. We bought both the engagement ring and wedding bands with her. She was and ... Read more continues to be top notch every step of the way. She is truly a gem!