Metropolist

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Metropolist

Metropolist is a wedding venue located in Seattle, Washington that offers a classically industrial setting for a one-of-a-kind event. This venue offers a city ambience and a historic feel, making it a unique setting for hosting all of your wedding celebrations whether it be a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or ceremony.

Facilities and Capacity
This facility is a 5,500-square-foot multidimensional space with an open floor plan that allows you to bring your own vision to the table, customizing the area to suit your needs. It comes with several space options that will surely make your event spectacular, accommodating a total of 500 guests. With 14-foot walls and vaulted 25-foot ceilings, big windows and bright wood floors, this venue boasts a modern atmosphere that evokes the dramatic effect of an industrial warehouse.

Metropolist offers a fully customizable space that can accommodate both small and large events. Their event staff and coordinator will help you come up with ideas to get you started, making sure that everything is executed the way you envisioned. They craft exceptional experiences for all of their clients, providing them with an event space that stands out and is completely different than other venues in the area. The venue provides the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs and tables
  • Lighting
  • Cleanup

History
Metropolist is housed in the Ederer Building which was built in 1919 for manufacturing large-scale cranes for local construction projects. One of these cranes still remains in the event space, morphing it into the gritty and urban setting that it is today. This historic building is now the ideal destination for throwing an unforgettable party.

7 Reviews for Metropolist

7 Metropolist Reviews

Brooke
Brooke Thurton

Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome venue space!

This was an amazing venue! Andi was great to work with, responsive to emails, and very kind & relateable. She was super helpful to answer my many questions and point me in the right direction/give me ... Read more inspiration from what’s been done in that space before! The space itself is beautiful and the tables & chairs that Metropolist provide are beautiful. The lighting is a beautiful touch and we loved this space for our ceremony & reception. There is a nice space upstairs for the bridal party to relax and their kitchen area is simple and great to serve drinks from. Our caterer was Veraci Pizza and was able to cook the pizza outside and bring the food in for buffet style serving. Would highly recommend this venue with how much you’re able to do in it!

B
BIanca

Married on 09/02/2018

We just had our wedding at Metropolist and it was such a great experience working with Andi & the team. She was very responsive and at times that I was being indecisive she was there to help me put ... Read more into words what I wanted and what I was thinking. The venue allows you to bring your own caterer and is very flexible. Love the lighting, windows & swing. I still can't get over our wedding. Thank you Andi & Metropolist!

Madeline
Madeline

Married on 07/21/2018

We just had our wedding at Metropolist in SoDo, and we could not have been happier with the outcome! Andi, the Event Director, was fabulous to work with and made my life so much easier during the ... Read more wedding planning process. She provided a number of recommendations based on what she's seen done and what has been popular in the past. I ended up booking a number of her vendor recommendations because they were so familiar with the space, which made our day go so smoothly, and I couldn't be more thankful for her guidance! The venue is absolutely beautiful and has so much character to it, and our guests loved it as much as we did. Metropolist also has gorgeous wood tables and chairs that were included in the reservation. With this, we just had to rent a few additional tables/chairs to accommodate our guest count, but having the bulk of the tables/chairs already at the venue allowed us to keep our rental cost down. All in all, we had the best experience with Andi and Metropolist, and could not recommend them more!!