Metzgar Mobile Music

Reno, NV · View map

About Metzgar Mobile Music

I have lived in the Reno area for most of my life. I began my DJ career years ago as a nightclub DJ and switched to being a mobile music DJ a few years later. I consider every event very important and can think of no greater honor and responsibility than to be part of someones special day. It's a great job, and I consider myself extremely lucky to be able to do it.

At Metzgar Mobile Music, I take great pride in making your event unforgettable. Each function is very important, and receives my full attention; From the early planning stages until the crowd has gone home.

Services:

• Consultation before your event (included)
  • Wedding ceremony music
  • Reception Party
  • Lighting
  • MC Services to keep you party flowing
  • Corporate Parties

Sometimes, being the biggest isn't necessarily the best. I do every event personally, and I don't rely upon others to help cover multiple bookings. I have made a conscious decision to remain smaller, so as not to have the quality control issues that can come with employees or independent contractors.

If this is the type of "First Class Service" you would like, please call us at (775) 772-5895, so we may begin. Metzgar Mobile Music services the greater Northern Nevada area including Reno, Sparks, Incline Village, Lake Tahoe, Minden, Fernley, and Gardernville.

14 Reviews for Metzgar Mobile Music

14 Metzgar Mobile Music Reviews

B
Bryan

Married on 07/15/2017

Joe was a pro throughout the entire process! He played great music throughout and was able to steer our wedding beautifully, keeping it on schedule! In conversations before the wedding, he offered ... Read more much needed suggestions and always kept our happiness the priority. Most importantly, my wife and I simply loved working with such a wonderful person! I highly recommend Metzgar Mobile Music!

L
Loretta

Married on 12/26/2016

My first event in experiencing Joe in action was the time we hired him for our office celebration. He was able to accommodate our guest's music request quickly and he sparked our guests into dancing. ... Read more The music was the highlight of our event. The second event was at a friend's wedding. He coordinated all the music for the wedding. I kid you not; I did not stop dancing the whole night. My feet were sore for two days. I witnessed the groom asked Joe at the last minute, for a special song to dance with his daughters. Without a hick-up, Joe had the special song at his finger tips. It was a beautiful sight to behold. You can't go wrong hiring Metzgar Mobile Music for any special events. Loretta Bonilla

R
ROBIN

Event date: 12/11/2016

We have Metzgar Mobile Music (Joe) at any event that we need help with music, partying and fun. We've had Joe at company Christmas parties, high school and college graduation parties, retirement ... Read more parties and birthday parties. He always makes the music appropriate - the music played and the sound level. He is reliable, professional and super easy to work with. He can put together a fun time with any genre of music and can get any music you request. His equipment and sound are great and we would recommend him for any festivities