Mexico Rabbi

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Mexico Rabbi

Mexico Rabbi is a professional wedding officiant service in Cancun, Mexico. Rabbi Stephen Spiegel is ordained and has years of experience as a rabbi for weddings. He works closely with couples to understand their personalities and write a ceremony that reflects your beliefs and love story. Whether you’re planning a local ceremony or a destination wedding in Mexico, Rabbi Spiegel will make your wedding day one of a kind.

Rabbi Stephen Spiegel provides traditional, contemporary, or interfaith Jewish ceremonies for weddings of every style and budget. He specializes in destination weddings in Mexico. Rabbi Spiegel will meet with you in person, over the phone, or through Skype to collaborate on your ceremony wording and readings. He works hard to create a custom script based on your personal histories and future together.

31 Reviews for Mexico Rabbi

31 Mexico Rabbi Reviews

T
Featured
Tania

Married on 07/05/2014

Let me just say that Rabbi Stephen Spiegel turned my wedding ceremony into the highlight of the night. Not only did all my guest were moved by the way he handled the ceremony but my husband and I were ... Read more beyond touched with all the wisdom and kind words he shared with everyone there. the whole process with him was amazing but words can't express how amazing my wedding was because of him and the way he managed to make it so ourselves. Will never be able to thank him enough for being able to make 2 completely different families come together in one belief: LOVE!

M
Mila

Married on 04/20/2018

Rabbi Stephen Spiegel was wonderful! He catered to our needs 100% and delivered a very appropriate ceremony. We were very happy with his services. Read more Rabbi Stephen Spiegel was wonderful! He catered to our needs 100% and delivered a very appropriate ceremony. We were very happy with his services.

ness
ness

Married on 01/21/2017

Rabbi Stephen Spiegel turned my wedding ceremony into the best ceremony any guest has ever been to. We were all crying and laughing at the same time. My guest were moved by the way he handled the ... Read more ceremony but my husband and I were beyond touched with all the wisdom and kind words he shared with everyone there. the whole process with him was amazing but words can't express how amazing my wedding was because of him. I'm Jewish and my husband is Catholic and he made two families all come together in one belief. I wish I could relive that ceremony everyday of my because he made it so special. He is truly the best and you can't go wrong with making him part of your day!