MG Event Design

Bellevue, WA · View map · Visit website

About MG Event Design

MG Event Design is a wedding planning company located in Bellevue, Washington. With vast experience in planning a range of large, intimate, and religious ceremonies, these professional planners work closely with every couple to plan and execute their dream wedding. The company’s main goal is to enrich each couple’s memorable event and ensure that no small detail is overlooked, so they can create memories to last a lifetime.

MG Event Design offers each couple an array of fully customizable wedding packages and services to best suit any event style and theme. The company offers Event Management and Custom Coordination packages. These two packages provide every couple with consultations, vendor referrals, timelines, unlimited phone and email conversations, 12-hours of on-site coordination, custom design, decor assistance, and more. For more information regarding wedding planning services, you can contact the company directly via their official website.

7 Reviews for MG Event Design

7 MG Event Design Reviews

S
Sarah Amberson

Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent wedding coordinator

Marcea was the perfect wedding coordinator! She was very responsive, met up a few times prior to the wedding to confirm all the details we're met! I don't know what we would have done without Marcea ... Read more as she made our magical night come together. Thank you!

K
Karen Amberson

Married on 10/05/2018

Extremely thorough!!!

Marcea was amazing to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event. Read more Marcea was amazing to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event.

CAMERON
Cameron Murray

Married on 03/09/2018

10/10 Marcea is the best!

Coming from a family where weddings are the party of the century, my wife and I had a lot to live up to when planning our wedding. Luckily we had Marcea. I was nervous about who to pick and what ... Read more traits to look for, because planning a 350+ person wedding is a lot to handle, especially with someone as detail crazed as me. However, once we met Marcea, it was like planner at first sight; we knew she had it on lock. She's friendly and sweet, but incredibly sharp and knows how to get it done and get it done right. She was so keenly aware of each and every detail from each and every angle and made sure our day was OUR DAY and nothing short of it. Marcea was a dream come true. There were so many elements of our day that we didn't even know that we had to plan or where to start, and she stepped right in and walked us through the entire process. From start to finish, our experience with her was smooth, easy and an absolute blast. If something went wrong through the process she had a solution ready to be executed before we even realized there was an issue and on the day of our wedding, not a single detail was missed, nor timeline off track. My wife and I can't say enough about Marcea and the magic she performed for us. We have already suggested her to any and all of our friends who are getting ready to plan their wedding or who are recently engaged. She is the best. I promise.