MG Hair and Makeup

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About MG Hair and Makeup

Look like you - only better! MG Hair and Makeup is the oldest and largest national agency for on-site hair and makeup services. With numerous awards and features in popular publications since 2002 as well as being the preferred hair and makeup service for New York Bridal Fashion Week since 2010, the professional team simply loves getting to help brides look their best on the most important day of their life. Don’t hesitate to reach out to this expert team of beauty professionals!

MG Hair and Makeup offers an extensive range of products and techniques to make you look flawless. Their services include:

• Consultati

A
    Featured
    Allyson

Married on 10/07/2017

Everyone at MG Hair & Makeup was such a pleasure to work with. Denise was extremely responsive to all questions and ensured everything for the big day was scheduled to perfection. The artists arrived ... Read more promptly and the timeline was maintained, providing for a stress free experience. We had 11 people getting hair & makeup done, and Cynthia & Martina were able to keep everything on schedule while perfecting each person's preference for both hair & makeup. Absolutely everyone looked amazing, and both the hair and makeup stood up for the entire day and evening.

S
    Sage

Married on 11/23/2018

Highly Recommend

I was over the moon with the service I received from MG Hair & Makeup. The artist arrived promptly and I loved both my hair and makeup. The artist really listened to what I wanted and captured the ... Read more look I had in mind perfectly. She was also super friendly which was a bonus. I would highly recommend MG Hair & Makeup!

Josie
    Josie

Married on 10/06/2018

Loved working with MG & loved my artist Gianna!!

I'm very happy I worked with MG for my wedding day. Coordinating everything from the beginning to the end with Denise was very easy; she answered emails immediately and I felt very taken care of ... Read more throughout the entire process. I had the pleasure of working with MG's artist Gianna & I'm very lucky to have gotten her to be my girl for the day. She showed up to my trial early & ready to go. Both my mom & I had her do our hair and make up and we both felt gorgeous at the end of it and a nice plus was that she's just a doll- so of course, she was our girl! She gave me skin care advice, long lasting lip stick/stain suggestions & we emailed back and forth leading up to the day and she was more than happy to answer any skin/makeup/hair questions I had. She's very knowledgable & took time to write out thoughtful responses to my questions, which I really appreciated. The day of was so relaxing having her by my side. She knew exactly the look I was going for & executed it perfectly, also telling me how beautiful she thought I was all day & I know that added a ton of smiles to my photographs and video! She was my cheerleader :) I added extra hours for touch ups because I knew I'd be crying a lot throughout the day haha, but I barely needed any touch ups because the final product at the beginning of the day was so solid! Having her there for my special day felt like having another friend getting ready with us. Also (this is not about hair or make up) but right before the ceremony, we realized I had no one to fluff out my train before walking down the aisle and without even hesitating, Gianna said, "I'll do it!" So not only is she a super talented hair and make up artist, but she's a great team player and jumped into a position that she absolutely was not obligated to jump into. Artist Vanessa was the 2nd artist we had working on my bridal party and she also did a fabulous job, making everyone look beautiful. All of my girls felt beautiful and that absolutely radiated throughout their smiles. I will definitely be working with Gianna in the future whenever I need to feel like a princess again and if you can get her for your big day- do it!! You will be very very happy with your results :)