MG Photography

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About MG Photography

My name is Matt Garcia, i'm a San Antonio-based wedding photographer that creates honest and timeless images. My goal is to capture the true emotion of your day in a natural, photojournalistic and traditional style that stays true to myself. I have an efficient process and i'm always approachable, so you can be sure to expect stress-free interaction that lets you focus on the joys of your day. You can see more of my wedding shots on my website, and a mix of business and personal work on my Instagram (mgphototx).

I've been shooting for more than 20 years, with my business first established in 2012. Alone or with an assistant, I can efficiently deliver various photographic services in a timely manner. These offerings include:

• Additional hours
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Digital files

Other Services
To complement your wedding experience, I offer additional photoshoots. These services include:

• Engagement Session

Audrey
Audrey

Married on 06/09/2019

Professional & Amazing

Matt took time getting our pre bridal photos done, as well making sure if anyone our eyes were closed that we did the photo again. I personally thought that was professional & thoughtful of him. He ... Read more took tons of pictures of our friends family which was what we wanted. The overall experience was exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Matt for everything. We absolutely recommend him!!

E
Emmory Gainer

Married on 05/17/2019

Flexible photographer with amazing quality photos.

Matt was fantastic to work with! Very easy going and knows how to get the best shots. The photos turned out better than I hoped and I had high expectations. He captures more than just an image; he ... Read more captures the emotions of everyone too.

E
Emilie Christian Weissler

Married on 05/11/2019

Matt was PHENOMENAL. His creativity, dedication to his craft and his professionalism shines through every photo.

We couldn’t be more pleased with our wedding weekend photos and bridal shoot. Matt captured every moment and we will cherish these photos forever. Thanks Matt! Read more We couldn’t be more pleased with our wedding weekend photos and bridal shoot. Matt captured every moment and we will cherish these photos forever. Thanks Matt!!!