MG Photography

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About MG Photography

My name is Matt Garcia, i'm a San Antonio-based wedding photographer that creates honest and timeless images. My goal is to capture the true emotion of your day in a natural, photojournalistic and traditional style that stays true to myself. I have an efficient process and i'm always approachable, so you can be sure to expect stress-free interaction that lets you focus on the joys of your day. You can see more of my wedding shots on my website, and a mix of business and personal work on my Instagram (mgphototx).

I've been shooting for more than 20 years, with my business first established in 2012. Alone or with an assistant, I can efficiently deliver various photographic services in a timely manner. These offerings include:

• Additional hours
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Digital files

Other Services
To complement your wedding experience, I offer additional photoshoots. These services include:

• Engagement Session
  • Bridal Portraits
  • Pre and Post-Wedding Events

14 Reviews for MG Photography

14 MG Photography Reviews

Nikki
Nikki Schell

Married on 05/04/2019

Matt captured the essence of our wedding!

Matt was suggested to us by close friends. I checked out his website and fell in love with the style and vivid colors of his photos. I sent Matt an e-mail one night and he responded the next morning. ... Read more We set up a time to talk about the venue and colors. We had our wedding at a local venue, The Gardens At West Green, and had our ceremony and reception there. I gave a deposit, via Venmo, to hold my date and got the contract signed. I paid the remaining amount two weeks before the Wedding. Matt showed up to the venue early and captured set up. I explained I was nervous and wasn't sure what to expect since I'm not used to having all eyes on me! Lol Matt reassured me that was normal and to try and act like he isn't there. Matt was super flexible and so much fun! Everyone at the wedding loved him. Pricing was very reasonable and well worth his professionalism and quality of photos! Matt captured so many amazing moments; Anthony and I are having trouble choosing which ones to get prints of! Matt really captured the essence of our wedding! I can't say enough! Thanks again!

M
Melanie

Married on 03/21/2019

Great work! Great person!

Matt is a phenomenal photographer. He gives off such a natural, calm, welcoming, vibe. He sneaks in and gets the shots you'd never think to ask him to get. We were running like 30 minutes behind and ... Read more he wasn't making anything feel rushed. While I was doing my make up he got my dress, shoes and rings, to go take pictures of in the natural light. The moments he captured, brought back the exact feelings I had in the moment. He stayed a little later to capture other important moments. He was smooth. & Sweet. Everyone at the wedding thoroughly enjoyed him! We kept trying to reassure him we couldn't thank him enough. And his work... his work is fantastic!!! (If you haven't gotten that already ;) lol) I 110% reccomend Matt!! You will lot regret it AT ALL!!!! Thank you again Matt for our amazing wedding photos. We get to live the day over and over again thanks to your great work. You deserve every good thing that comes your way!

E
Elana Madrigal

Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Photographer

Matt did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. He captured all of the special moments in such a beautiful and touching light. When we began our search for a photographer, we knew we wanted someone ... Read more who would know exactly where to be to get every special part of the day without it looking cheesy or staged. He has an excellent eye for lighting, colors and arrangements. We also did not want to spend so much time posing for photos while everyone was having fun and he managed to get every meaningful shot with us without requiring too much time. His cost was very reasonable and he threw in engagement photos, which were so amazing we used them for save the dates and buttons that we handed out at the rehearsal event. Photos are one of the most important keepsakes that we'll have of the wedding and we definitely got it right hiring Matt.