MGM National Harbor

Oxon Hill, MD · View map · Visit website

About MGM National Harbor

MGM National Harbor is a luxury wedding venue located just outside of Washington, D.C in Oxon Hill, Maryland. With a variety of indoor and outdoor venues available, this venue prides itself on being a versatile space for any wedding celebration. Their seasoned staff, exceptional amenities and top-of-the-line catering are just a few of the things that make MGM National Harbor the perfect place for your destination wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
With a variety of event spaces available, this venue has a maximum capacity of 850 guests. Sporting 50,000 square feet of event space, you’ll be in awe of the venues MGM National Harbor has to offer. For outdoor ceremony and celebration spaces, you’ll be drawn to our terraces that offer unbeatable views of the Potomac River. For large, extravagant celebrations, you’ll want to check out one of our notorious ballrooms. Filled with natural tones and modern light fixtures, these spectacular rooms can be dressed up or dressed down to accommodate your wedding day vision.

MGM National Harbor's staff has many years of experience putting on celebrations of a lifetime. Using their stellar communication skills and unbeatable organization, they’ll assist you in bringing your lifelong wedding day vision to life. Offering all-inclusive packages, in-house catering and bar services and more, everything you need for the wedding of your dreams will be at your fingertips at MGM National Harbor.

Catering
Committed to using fresh and local produce, the chef team at MGM National Harbor has spent time touring local farms in order to fine the very best produce options around. We offer traditional wedding packages and South Asian wedding packages.

Accommodations
MGM National Harbor has 234 guest rooms and 74 suites available for guests to enjoy. Committed to elegance and comfort, these rooms offer top-of-the-line bedding and accommodations with modern furnishings. Your guests will be delighted to retreat back to one of these excellent rooms after a day of dancing and celebration.

2 Reviews for MGM National Harbor

2 MGM National Harbor Reviews

N
Nauveera Khan

Married on 06/07/2019

Naseeb Wedding

From the moment I got on wedding wire I knew I had to have my wedding at MGM and did not think it was possible financially for us. We had checked out many hotels before coming to MGM. I took a chance ... Read more and reached out to MGM and learned that the resort actually offers great package at affordable prices! Moments after meeting with Leyla Lugonjic my family and I had made up our minds. Her experience and knowledge on the intricate details of wedding planning sold us! Leyla had answered all of our questions better than any other coordinating manager we had met with in the area. We had a wonderful and stress-free time planning the wedding with her! She catered to each and every one of our needs in a timely manner and accommodated us without any issues and with immense care! We were greeted with an MGM care package, given a tour of the beautiful hotel from the guest rooms, to the gorgeous complimentary corner suite, to the ballroom. The quality and taste of the in-house catering and Bellagio patisserie cake were astounding. The chefs and Leyla did a great job with organizing our tastings at late hours just for us. Leyla was a gem during the wedding. She was going back and forth to direct my guests, the dj, the photographer, and me to make sure everything happened smoothly and that we stay as close to the itinerary as possible. I will never forget the amount of selflessness she showed me. There was a moment where she got down on her hands and knees to help me get my heels on. She will always have a special place in my heart for making my wedding so special for myself, my husband, and my family. Additionally, you cannot compare the luxury and modern excellence of MGM with any other hotel in the area. It is a month later and my guests still say they have never seen a more classy and regal wedding venue than this one. I will upload pictures once they are finished by my photographer. Best decision we have ever made.

User3446782

2+ years ago

A wonderful experience

The MGM is an amazing property and they are truly focused on creating an "experience" for the guest. Most especially Leyla in the Sales team did an exceptional job working with us and making sure our ... Read more event was a success. She and the team were patient and attentive to our every need. The property is amazing and I will not only recommend it but I will definitely use it again for another event in the future. One more thing, the food is delicious, the catering team does an amazing job with customizing the food to your taste.

MGM National Harbor FAQ