MI Event DJs

Trenton, Michigan · View map

About MI Event DJs

MI Event DJs is a sure thing when it comes to wedding entertainment! With over 20 years experience, we know that every wedding is unique and have the knowledge & expereince to ensure you and your guests have a night to rememeber.

MI Event DJs offers very competitve pricing, online planning system that allows you as much (or little) control of the music we play.

53 Reviews for MI Event DJs

53 MI Event DJs Reviews

L
Lisa Schripsema

Married on 07/06/2019

Tom was awesome!

My DJ was switched last minute, the day before my wedding! Tom was referred/sent to me from the DJ I first booked with, at first I was very hesitant on having a DJ I didn’t get the change to know ... Read more before the wedding but Tom exceeded my expectations! He was so personable and professional and played great music! I told him my preferences for music literally the day of and he showed up and showed off! Tom is a great DJ and is so good at playing music that you request! He really made our special day one to forever remember! Our guests said that it was the best dance party they’ve been at! I would highly recommend booking Tom!

J
Jessica Roberts

Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect in every way!!

Tom was hands dow , THE perfect person to DJ our wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole time, he welcomed requests, and totally went with the flow. Read more Tom was hands dow , THE perfect person to DJ our wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole time, he welcomed requests, and totally went with the flow.

Sammi
Sammi Masongsong

Married on 06/29/2019

Chateau on the River Wedding

Tom and Cindy made our wedding planning so extremely easy. Tom responded quickly to all my very worried bride questions! My family and friends enjoyed the entertainment and the dance floor was ... Read more hopping! The Photo Booth was a hit as well with the guests. I would recommend them any day!