Mia Farah Beautique - Hair & Makeup by Mia

Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania · View map

About Mia Farah Beautique - Hair & Makeup by Mia

Mia Farah Beautique was founded by renowned celebrity hair and makeup artist, Mia Lyn, formerly of Bridal Lounge

Mia Farah Beautique’s team of expertly trained and innovative hair stylists and makeup artists will cater to all your beauty needs for your special day. We specialize in bridal, fashion, and event hair and makeup. Other specialty services include facials, lash extensions, tattoo coverage, hair extensions, color, cut and chemical processes. Mia is a master in both the airbrush technique of makeup application as well as custom color formulation.

Our Wedding Services cater to all budgets without sacrificing quality of service. We strive to make your wedding experience with us as relaxing and stress-free as possible.

Mia Farah Beautique

MY PHILOSOPHY

beau·ti·fy
/ˈbyo͞odəˌfī/
verb
verb: beautify; 3rd person present: beautifies; past tense: beautified; past participle: beautified; gerund or present participle: beautifying
1. improve the appearance of.

synonyms: adorn, embellish, enhance, decorate, ornament, garnish, gild, smarten up, prettify, enrich, glamorize, spruce up, spiff up, deck (out), trick out, grace;

The ability to beautify allows the artist to honor the beauty that is god-given, enhance, and adorn that, which is already valuable, precious, and beautiful. My unique touch and vision comes handed down as a blessing from my mother and the creator, Jehovah. I humbly and graciously use these gifts at each and every opportunity to enhance a bride’s special day.
Here is an honest truth: I have always been fascinated with production of a wedding. I am entranced with of all the details and ideas for incorporating the perfect love story.
Now, want to know a secret? I’ve never spent a lot of time thinking of the man I would marry. I did, however, spend a lot of time on what would make my wedding day FUN. What would make it an experience to remember? How will I look my best and flawless all day? How many outfit, hair, and makeup changes/looks can I pull off?
Those many long and detailed daydreams of endless wedding day experiences, cultivated my motivation that continues to drive my creativity and focus on bridal hair and makeup.
I believe with all my heart that my ability to do hair and makeup and provide an experience was a gift from God so to be able to use it and create a business and share it, well what more can you ask for?
I absolutely love my job and I’m ever so grateful for each every client /bride that I have had the privilege of servicing with a smile and wedding day slay!

💋💋💋

117 Reviews for Mia Farah Beautique - Hair & Makeup by Mia

117 Mia Farah Beautique - Hair & Makeup by Mia Reviews

Kelli
Kelli Echevarria

Married on 11/30/2018

Mia was the best!!!

Mia was so attentive to my makeup and hair style. I loved everything she did and so happy that I chose her! Read more Mia was so attentive to my makeup and hair style. I loved everything she did and so happy that I chose her!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/01/2018

Really happy with Mia’s professionalism and service. She was cool, calm, and collected with some last minute changes and was so accommodating. All the hair and make up was gorgeous and lasted for ... Read more hours :)

J
Jisha

Married on 08/11/2018

Mia and her team were amazing! Mia did my look for my engagement party and my bridal shower and I knew she was the best person to do my look and my whole bridal party for my wedding. I felt like ... Read more myself, the make up is flawless and the hair lasted all through the day! All the bridesmaids loved their look too. The team was prompt, professionalism, and all 11 girls were ready on time! Thank you Mia and team for a stress-free wedding morning and for helping me look my best for the best day of my life!!