Mia Francesca Trattoria

4 Mia Francesca Trattoria Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 07/19/2014

I just happened to come across Mia Francesca for my rehearsal dinner online, and I am so happy with our choice! Their prices were extremely reasonable, and the service was amazing. We went and looked ... Read more at the rooms (we chose the second story room that looks over the restaurant) and decided to go with a family style dinner. They bring out 2-3 choice for each course and everyone at the table can try everything. People were raving about the food. It was even better than I was expecting! I am so thrilled with the entire dinner and would definitely recommend them to everyone.

M
Mel

Married on 11/16/2013

I cannot even express how fantastic our experience was with Mia Francesca. The food was phenomenal, the event coordinator (Justin) was incredibly easy to work with, the cost was reasonable, and the ... Read more staff was amazing. We chose to do a limited menu and add in a pasta course (4 courses total) and selected one of the beverage packages. Our 46 guests were seated at 7 round tables in the downstairs private room and there was enough space to move around and socialize. Picking out the menu was easy because everything they serve is fantastic, so there's no way to go wrong. Dinner orders were taken at the beginning of the reception and the meal was brought out coursed and in excellent timing. There was enough time between courses to socialize and not feel rushed but at the same time you never felt like you were waiting for the next course to be served. We did not have a single error and everything was cooked to perfection. The staff was incredible. Prior to the event we were able to get into the room early to drop off centerpieces, menu cards, and the favors. When we arrived the room was completely set for our wedding, so we did not have to worry if everything would be set the way we wanted it. Everyone was professional, courteous, and had great attitudes. Drinks were refreshed regularly and orders came out correctly. They also made it a point to pause entry into our room when we were cutting the cake and making toasts in order to not interfere with the event. Our guests loved the food and had nothing but positive remarks for the staff. I loved working with Mia Francesca and cannot express how happy I am with how everything turned out.

J
Jamie

Married on 07/15/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner at Mia Francesca Trattoria, and it was absolutely amazing! From the beginning, working with the event coordinators ( Casey MacNeilage and Nancy Gerensteinto) to the night ... Read more of our rehearsal was very pleasant. We had such a great experience. The service was excellent and very attentive. The food was delicious, and the menu they offered was very accommodating! I would highly recommend this restaurant to another bride and groom for their rehearsal dinner. It was very well organized and such a lovely evening! Thank you again! July 14, 2017